why AA needs to go

RedBlooded

Jun 11, 2010
cedar falls
I understand there are a lot of AA lovers who enjoy kissing his ***.but it is time for AA to be benched. Im tired of hearing excuses like its his third system. Its not his fault the receivers dropped his sucky throws.
AA is a 5th year senior. He has thrown like 5 interceptions this year already. Why has Tiller earned no respect for throwing the longest td pass of the year, last year and beating Nebby?
Its time AA to go.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
There are 4 threads on this yet you felt the need to start a new one.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Yes - 1 TD from Tiller makes him a god :swoon:

I'm not kissing AA *** - but if you actually think Tiller would have some how won that game for us yesterday............ :twitcy:

sogocat

Nov 15, 2009
the big question is if he is the best we have and the most improved player from last year per PR, do we need to get a juco QB for next yr

Reactions: cyatheart

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
Reality Check- AA will not be benched, I believe he is our best option at QB right now. I think some people also forgot that he was facing the Iowa defense. The offensive line gave him barley enough time and most of the time not enough time.

cyfreddy

Oct 15, 2006
Yes - 1 TD from Tiller makes him a god :swoon:

I'm not kissing AA *** - but if you actually think Tiller would have some how won that game for us yesterday............ :twitcy:

No, but it could have gave him some game experience if AA ever goes down. Hell the Hawks had there 3rd string QB in.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
I love how every team's best player is the back up QB.

Ever though that maybe AA is better than Tiller? That maybe the Coaches want to win just as bad or even worse than us the fans? And that maybe they feel AA gives them the best chance at winning?

Nah, that couldn't possibly be it. My bet is CPR is just thinking of ways to confuse and frustrate us as much as possible! We are all obviously smarter at football and know WAAAAY more about the players he sees and watches every day just based on the 60 minutes we see each week!!!!!!:jimlad:

isuforlife

Sep 6, 2007
I guess we don't play anyone other then AA, so next year we start off with zero experience at QB, then waste another 4 years!!

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Nah, that couldn't possibly be it. My bet is CPR is just thinking of ways to confuse and frustrate us as much as possible! We are all obviously smarter at football and know WAAAAY more about the players he sees and watches every day just based on the 60 minutes we see each week!!!!!!:jimlad:

I'm glad you posted this. I wrote something pretty similar last year during basketball season when posters started flapping their gums about how they could coach the team better than GMac could. It is interesting; some people on here (certainly not all) seem to feel that a keyboard and an opinion make them the smartest person in the world.

With that being written, I will say that Coach Rhodes has earned more leeway in one season than GMac earned in four. I would also say that unless AA turns it around soon and starts playing like a senior quarterback, Tiller might see some game time whether he's ready for it or not.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
I love how every team's best player is the back up QB.

Ever though that maybe AA is better than Tiller? That maybe the Coaches want to win just as bad or even worse than us the fans? And that maybe they feel AA gives them the best chance at winning?

Exactly. I am sure PR is intentionally playing the second best QB. I love the meatheads that think the backup QB is always the best player on the team.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron