Best coupon I've gotten through this site

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
So I am getting married on May 15 and moving up to Ames on May 1. Obviously, there is a lot to do to get my life as organized is possibly can be.

We talk about coupons a lot on this website.

The best one I've gotten, I received today. This isn't just a shameless plug for an advertiser either.

I just added my future wife to my car insurance and will be saving like 150 bucks per six months, while getting better coverage through Adam Gray Insurance.

Here's his link.

You'll also see his ad all over CF.

I also signed up for some life insurance through him as well, which gives me a discount on auto insurance.

Even if you don't sign up through Adam, it is worth a call to him. With all of the insurance options you have in central Iowa, you might as well see if you can save some money.

Again, I'm saving over 300 bucks a year by this switch, while adding my wife and am getting better coverage than what I had before. Give it a shot.

Reactions: Clones85'

cjclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 22, 2006
Is this a plug for insurance or are you begging for a wedding gift?:smile:

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
So I am getting married on May 15 and moving up to Ames on May 1. Obviously, there is a lot to do to get my life as organized is possibly can be.

The best one I've gotten, I received today. This isn't just a shameless plug for an advertiser either.

I just added my future wife to my car insurance and will be saving like 150 bucks per six months, while getting better coverage through Adam Gray Insurance.

Here's his link.

I also signed up for some life insurance through him as well, which gives me a discount on auto insurance.

Even if you don't sign up through Adam, it is worth a call to him. With all of the insurance options you have in central Iowa, you might as well see if you can save some money.

Again, I'm saving over 300 bucks a year by this switch, while adding my wife and am getting better coverage than what I had before. Give it a shot.

There's nothing wrong with shameless plugs for advertisers:wink:

no2cyclones

Mariner Moose
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA

Here's his link.

Seems pretty shameless to me! :wink: