Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Fold It

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Wherever we go to Costco, I will usually grab one of the Motor City Pizza Co. Pizzas. They're Detroit style deep dish, so they come in their own paper tray that you cook them in. We've found that if you spread a tablespoon or so of olive oil into the tray, and some garlic powder, before you cook it, the crust comes out very crispy and flavorful. Highly recommended.
I'm gonna try that. We eat MCPs occasionally, and it's fairly good, but your idea sounds like it could enhance.

Reactions: Mr Janny

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
This whole debate is like saying you don't need a potato peeler because you have a knife. Sure, a knife will work, but which is the more efficient tool?

Reactions: JP4CY

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
This whole debate is like saying you don't need a potato peeler because you have a knife. Sure, a knife will work, but which is the more efficient tool?
I think this debate is actually coming down to everyone on CF having dull ass knives if they can’t cut a pizza as quickly with a knife.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: urb1 and NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
We were in Chicago a couple weekends ago, and decided to get pizza. I was thinking traditional Chicago deep dish or tavern style, but my wife suggested we try a place called Coalfire, up on the north side, that was supposed to be very good. Their pizza is closer to New York style, cooked with a coal oven, but not super floppy. We just got a basic pepperoni, with dollops of ricotta. It was fantastic, but not at all what you think of when you hear "Chicago style pizza"

Not the lure of Chicago but Fuel in Clarion does a nice coal fired pizza. I think some nights they throw steaks in there also. It has been a while since I've been there though.

Reactions: Mr Janny

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
I think this debate is actually coming down to everyone on CF having dull ass knives if they can’t cut a pizza as quickly with a knife.

jaj040

Nut Cup Wearer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 21, 2015
I've never once considered sharpening a pizza wheel and it seems very unnecessary. We have one of the half circle style with a plastic blade that works fine.

• Agree
Reactions: Tailg8er

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
If you’ve never nuked a Totinos in the microwave and rolled it up and eaten it like a burrito have you even lived?
Gross. The only way to cook a totinos is directly on the rack in the oven so the crust gets crispy and flaky. It's the best thing about a totinos.

• Agree
Reactions: CascadeClone

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Sounds similar to Black Sheep in the Twin Cities. Great stuff!
It's been a few years since I've had Black Sheep, but yeah that's a pretty good comparison

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Gross. The only way to cook a totinos is directly on the rack in the oven so the crust gets crispy and flaky. It's the best thing about a totinos.
Yeah that was back in my young drunken days. I can afford Lotzza Motzza nuked burritos now. :p

• Haha
Reactions: NorthCyd

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I remember when I was young and a Totino's was a cheap way to fill up

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
IF I WANTED TO FOLD MY PIZZA I'D EAT A DAMN SANDWICH

AND

CARBS ARE THE ENTIRE POINT!
There is a guy who works every track meet I do and everytime they bring the pizza for the workers he takes 3 pieces, stacks them, and then announces he has a pizza sandwich. So at least one believes pizza is a sandwich. He is a big dude also.

Reactions: cowgirl836

Help Support Us

Become a patron