Kimbo Slice

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I think he has four years eligibility left. Do you think PR could go after him as a DE? He is just a physical specimen, the guy is ridiculous.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
That dude would never pass the NCAA Clearing House. His agent/promoter is a strip club owner which has nothing to do with this conversation but I just think it is a cool little fact.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
That dude would never pass the NCAA Clearing House. His agent/promoter is a strip club owner which has nothing to do with this conversation but I just think it is a cool little fact.

Actually he was pretty bright and went to Miami on an academic scholarship, then walked on to the football team...

granted, that was MANY punches to the head ago...

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I forgot the sarcasm pirate sorry. I was kidding but can you imagine if he lined up against you. I would **** my pants for sure.

On a side note, he didn't get his *** kicked last night. The other guy sat on him and hit him on the top of the head causing very little, if any damage. The fact is that Kimbo needs to get better on the bottom. He can do anything on his back. (Please refrain from taking this conversation to a place it shouldn't go)

d4nim4l

Apr 23, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
On a side note, he didn't get his *** kicked last night. The other guy sat on him and hit him on the top of the head causing very little, if any damage. The fact is that Kimbo needs to get better on the bottom. He can do anything on his back. (Please refrain from taking this conversation to a place it shouldn't go)

Seeing how Dana White has went from the biggest Kimbo hater to his bed partner (which is common when White sees $$$ in his eyes) he will fight again on both the Ultimate Figher and UFC.

He may lowcard it for a long time in the UFC but he will get his shots. People will pay to see him fight as long as he keeps standing. When he gets the chance to punch he can really rain them down. Just needs to learn how to get out of compromising positions but in reality when a guy 30 pounds heavier than you gets you in that crucifix just about anyone would struggle to get out of it.

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
This Tread is dumb and pointless. Why would you even ask this question? What are we going ask next? If Jesus was alive today, would CPR recruit him? I mean he would be a 5 star recruit. Could Jesus play 3 positions at once? I mean he is the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
What the UFC needs to do is find someone who wants to stand and trade with him.
I actually liked last nights episode just to kind of see what Kimbo actually is like. He has kind of had a bum rap. Turns out he is just a normal guy who took advantage of a good situation. Much like most of us would do.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
This Tread is dumb and pointless. Why would you even ask this question? What are we going ask next? If Jesus was alive today, would CPR recruit him? I mean he would be a 5 star recruit. Could Jesus play 3 positions at once? I mean he is the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

You know, I think we would recruit Jesus. I don't know where you put him. At this point I think you put him at a trainer spot. I just think he lacks the ideal size to withstand Big 12 football from the pictures I have seen. I never saw him play in person so just take this post for what it's worth.

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
I don't know. Here he is taking a hand off from Arnaud, while shedding a Nebraska tackler.
jesus-football.jpg

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
atleast kimbo is humble and admits hes pretty much a rookie and is working hard to get better. Seems like a cool guy. If some company paid me 500,000 to come fight just based off hype hed be a fool not to take that. Props to kimbo for being on the show instead of taking bigger money elsewhere

LeSchmick

Dec 14, 2008
Urbandale
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt8AQCnMBjU]YouTube - Money Talks: Kimbo Slice Football Tackle[/ame]

check this out

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
atleast kimbo is humble and admits hes pretty much a rookie and is working hard to get better. Seems like a cool guy. If some company paid me 500,000 to come fight just based off hype hed be a fool not to take that. Props to kimbo for being on the show instead of taking bigger money elsewhere

And he WANTS to learn. you can tell by how he works out that he wants to do this and do it well. He could just take a bunch of money for freak show fights. He is a down to earth guy that wants to succeed. He will learn, get better and be at least somewhat successful. In a year I will take him over Big Country any day.