Kimbo Slice

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
I did here Justin Wren's name mentioned on the show last night. Isn't he the heavy weight out of Texas who gave Cael a verbal commitment a couple years back?

Bigguns

Sep 22, 2008
That dude would never pass the NCAA Clearing House. His agent/promoter is a strip club owner which has nothing to do with this conversation but I just think it is a cool little fact.
He would also never pass a urine test.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Jesus would fit in as a D-back. He has the long hair. He could step in if Banks got hurt.

Enginerd

Apr 11, 2006
Kimbo is a nice guy but nothing more than a freak show. Even his boxing skills are below average. If he ever fights a good opponent he will get hurt. All he has is a puncher's chance.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Kimbo is a nice guy but nothing more than a freak show. Even his boxing skills are below average. If he ever fights a good opponent he will get hurt. All he has is a puncher's chance.

How long has been in MMA training? Less than a year? He is learning and trying to give himself the skillset needed. He is raw now, but I think he has potential.

Enginerd

Apr 11, 2006
How long has been in MMA training? Less than a year? He is learning and trying to give himself the skillset needed. He is raw now, but I think he has potential.

He has been in mma longer than a year but that was only his fifth professional fight. Being in his mid-thirties his age is a factor. Most successful mma fighters come in with a base skill to start from (wrestling, bjj, judo, boxing, etc.). I have nothing against the guy but there is nothing that makes me believe he has any potential. I have seen turtles better off their back. They will put him against some cans for a couple wins and he'll probably get lucky with a punch against someone better than him but I just don't see him having a lot of success. Luckily for him the heavyweight class is not very deep.

So far, overall I think this is one of the weakest casts for TUF yet.