Some great athletes at Baylors camp

Osoprimo

Oct 6, 2008
Hearing some great things. Seastrunk apparently stood up UT for our camp. Hearing some really really encouraging news about us and Seastrunk! I think we have a good shot at landing him!

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Hearing some great things. Seastrunk apparently stood up UT for our camp. Hearing some really really encouraging news about us and Seastrunk! I think we have a good shot at landing him!

yeah, you guys are definitely winning the bigXII this year. Can you say "dynasty?"

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Maybe you should start your own sight called Baylorisawsome.com

There is NO WAY that domain is still available. It probably went within the first 30 seconds of the beginning of the internets. So many loyal Baylor fans, you are gonna have to go with something like 888Baylor123.net

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
We are going to be great again, just like we were in the late 70's through about 94'.

Maybe you can start getting real live people to show up at your games too!

There is this thing called "tailgating". It's supposed to occur before college football games. I think you guys missed the memo on that one.

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
We are going to be great again, just like we were in the late 70's through about 94'.

I'm going to route against Baylor now because of the Baylor spam you spew on this board.

GO LONGHORNS.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny

If you are being serious... I had no idea that Baylor was actually ever better than about 1-5 wins per year. Pretty much like ISU.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
Maybe you can start getting real live people to show up at your games too!

There is this thing called "tailgating". It's supposed to occur before college football games. I think you guys missed the memo on that one.

It was probably in the same envelope as the memo detailing how the Big 12 was going to crown its football tailgating championship...

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
Actually they had some decent teams in that time frame though they were hardly dominate. Historically they are 10 games above .500 with the 72nd best winning percentage. ISU is quite a ways down the list from there. Obviously ISU has a more robust history recently but Baylor was clearly better in the 80’s and moving into the 90’s.

In fact from 1980 to 1995 they were 109-70-3 for the 28th best winning percentage in that time frame. Obviously they do have the resources and geography to be solid again, but time will tell. I’d concur one would think they’d actually have a winning record before they got too carried away.

Chad

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
Actually they had some decent teams in that time frame though they were hardly dominate. Historically they are 10 games above .500 with the 72nd best winning percentage. ISU is quite a ways down the list from there. Obviously ISU has a more robust history recently but Baylor was clearly better in the 80’s and moving into the 90’s.

In fact from 1980 to 1995 they were 109-70-3 for the 28th best winning percentage in that time frame. Obviously they do have the resources and geography to be solid again, but time will tell. I’d concur one would think they’d actually have a winning record before they got too carried away.

Chad

I don't buy into that because the same argument could be said for ISU. Fact of the matter is things change. That's the only contant in life.

They were in the South West conference then right? Who was their competition?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I think my favorite smack talk is smack talk about recruits that have not yet committed to your school. There is no way in heck I would head to the Illinois board and talk trash about us hosting Chasson Randle and how we're sitting well with him.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I guess I've got two more thoughts here:

1) It's nice that you think highly enough of us ISU fans to be so desperate for our approval and attention.

2) You've managed to unite Hawk and Clone fans in rebuffing your little bouts with insanity. Nice job on that, because that ain't easy.

Reactions: lakeliving

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron