#3 Choking to Ohio St 1990
#4 Ronnie Harmon fumbles 4 X lol
#5 Northwestern State Choke
#6 Lute Olsen to AZ
#7 Piere Pierce
#8 Iowa choking to Northwestern in every sport every year
#9 Iowa Basketball under Steve Alford
#10 Jake Kelly

I would take that list over ours. Half of those came ten to fifteen years ago atleast....:confused:

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Re: Chris Hassell = another hawk dbag

They started inbreeding when Pollard instilled hope in the fan base...another reason why HE SHOULD BE FIRED!:jimlad:

I can't figure out which is worse... The inbreeding group, or the Anti Pollard group.

The inbreeding blames everything on the Hawks, even when its not. And Hassel even admits he cheers for the clones. Then they send stupid threats and emails to people either leaving or not doing a good job coaching...

The Anti Pollard blame every thing possible on Pollard. My dog died... Blame Pollard. It's raining.. Blame Pollard. I got a pimple on my rear end... Blame Pollard

Last edited:

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM

everyone needs to relax, we need to be able to laugh at ourselves, it is a fact that we have had an incredible amount of bad luck...thought it was funny as Hassel

BBclones

Mar 5, 2009
Pleasant Hill, IA

I guess you must be the kind of person that can't take a joke. I'm not saying iowa state's terrible luck has anything to do with the hawks. Just pointing out it was a pretty lame story by Hassel - who cheers for the clones....c'mon

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

Cassel is a hawk first, but doesn't hate the clones. I find him to be very humorous and a personable guy. So I don't mind watching him.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk

I guess you must be the kind of person that can't take a joke. I'm not saying iowa state's terrible luck has anything to do with the hawks. Just pointing out it was a pretty lame story by Hassel - who cheers for the clones....c'mon

Calling someone "another Hawk Dbag" is not a joke. Considering Hassel is someone on the site. Everyone know's who he is, what he does for a living, and what he looks like.

You call him that... We don't know who you are, where you work, and what you look like. Lame effort at joking around. Espeicially since you can do it behind a screen name.

The story was done because Murph and Andy have been working on it since Cael left. They are doing the same for the hawks.

So are you the same type of fan that sends emails to leaving coaches by chance??

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com

Cassel is a hawk first, but doesn't hate the clones. I find him to be very humorous and a personable guy. So I don't mind watching him.

Murph and Andy are a bad influence on Chris. They are the cool kids on the playground telling the kid in the corner to do something funny or stupid in order to be 'cool' like them. Hassel isn't a bad guy, Murph and Andy are just bullies. :biglaugh:

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk

Murph and Andy are a bad influence on Chris. They are the cool kids on the playground telling the kid in the corner to do something funny or stupid in order to be 'cool' like them. Hassel isn't a bad guy, Murph and Andy are just bullies. :biglaugh:

I found a picture of them in action... They are a rough crew..
SibblingBullies1.jpg

BBclones

Mar 5, 2009
Pleasant Hill, IA

Calling someone "another Hawk Dbag" is not a joke. Considering Hassel is someone on the site. Everyone know's who he is, what he does for a living, and what he looks like.

You call him that... We don't know who you are, where you work, and what you look like. Lame effort at joking around. Espeicially since you can do it behind a screen name.

The story was done because Murph and Andy have been working on it since Cael left. They are doing the same for the hawks.

So are you the same type of fan that sends emails to leaving coaches by chance??

Wow dude- struck a nerve with you. Chill out, hopefully he will still be friends with you on facebook. He's a big boy, I'm sure he'll get over it.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk

Wow dude- struck a nerve with you. Chill out, hopefully he will still be friends with you on facebook. He's a big boy, I'm sure he'll get over it.

I sure hope so... Facebook friends forever... I wonder if he twitters too:jimlad:

He's a big boy I'm sure... And he will get over it.

Doesn't mean you have to act like trash...

stay_classy.gif

Reactions: LeSchmick

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk

Hey... Chris does have facebook... My life is now complete.. Chris please accept my friend thing.. My name is Chris too... :biglaugh:

Hassel13

Jan 12, 2009
West Des Moines

I have to admit, the story didn't go as planned. The repeated kicks in the crotch were not originally going to be part of the story...and they should not have been part of the story. Some things fell through, and I made a decision to break up the events with the kick...BAD decision.

Also, the numbering of the list wasn't my call. I received input from a few others.

Keith and Andy will count down the 10 biggest Hawkeye kicks to the stones on tomorrows radio show.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk

I'm not a stalker Chris... You should check out my craiglist listings:wideeyed:

I do think you need to credit Cyclone Fanatic for the life kicking Cyclones in the nuts idea.

FDWxMan

Jan 31, 2009
Des Moines

+1

Another thing to remember, regardless of who they grew up cheering for...it's in the best interest of Hassel, Murphy, Fales, Garman, Walters, all of them, for Iowa and Iowa State to both do as well as possible.

Do you think they would rather cover ISU going 0-8 in the Big XII, or going to the Holiday Bowl regardless of any soft spots for the Hawks or Panthers or whoever? Their jobs are much more enjoyable when things are going good.

Help Support Us

Become a patron