2024 Transfer Portal Tracker (Wrestling)

Diehardisu6988

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 28, 2019
Is there a specific deadline when transfer portal wrestlers have to make their decision?

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
Summer school I believe starts Monday, so if a portal guy needs that, it would be nice to have that taken care of soon.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
I know he dropped out of Seals training but wouldn't he still be in the service ?
I have no clue. Just guessing outside of the box. Need weight and someone not in the portal.

Ferrari is a good guess, but I don’t think we’d be interested.

Anyone else that maybe fits the mold? Maybe someone that wasn’t on a team last year?

iastatefan1

Jan 24, 2016
I have no clue. Just guessing outside of the box. Need weight and someone not in the portal.

Ferrari is a good guess, but I don’t think we’d be interested.

Anyone else that maybe fits the mold? Maybe someone that wasn’t on a team last year?
Could okie state guys or other schools with a coaching change go portalling late due to the changes? I wouldn't think so but more outside the box thoughts.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Could okie state guys or other schools with a coaching change go portalling late due to the changes? I wouldn't think so but more outside the box thoughts.

30 days from the old coach departure date, not the new coach hire date.

• Agree
Reactions: buf87

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Could it be a 125er who’s graduating early and reclassifying? We’ll have Meza plus Pearson and Castillo on the horizon but maybe someone who could make the cut for a year and is talented enough to go right away? Just throwing out some more outside the box thoughts

Reactions: crablegs

Htowncyfan

Mar 18, 2018
My dream was a guy whose name rhymes with Boolacci..but alas Graduates now have to go portalling and my dream was doomed.

Any of you nuckleheads coming to Humboldt RTC event?

Help Support Us

Become a patron