ISU Athletics: No More Spin

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
I foresee an *extra* drunk Veishea weekend, if that's possible.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I'm just wondering, could someone check and see if the Iowa State Campus is built on an ancient Native American burial ground? Seriously, how can this continue to happen? I don't get it. Somewhere a supernatural force is really pissed at us.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
My thoughts exactly. Id always just brushed him off as a hater, but there is obviously something wrong with Pollard at this point that can't be ignored.

The problem with Pollard er the little book keeper is that NOBODY wants to work for the guy....:yes:

zimman18

Apr 7, 2006
www.drinkingrisk.com
Until we can change our image of being a stepping stone, we will never retain any coaches (or players), no matter how loyal they appear.

It's a mentality that ISU fans have come to know and expect. That needs to change.

How? Pay more money? Offer more benifits? Bend over backwards for coaches. What's it going to take?

Gizmo

Mar 11, 2006
Urbandale
Wrestling is a sport that is fading away at the NCAA level. How many Big 12 schools still have it? Maybe we should just thank Cael for what he has done and throw in the towel on this sport. Use the money to try and be competitive in other sports.

Reactions: Melvin

Ames

Sep 5, 2006
We don't need to be throwing JP under the bus without knowing any of the facts. If I had a Cael like career at ISU and got a coaching job early in my career it would take a lot more than an bad AD to run me out.

Reactions: Angie

ahaselhu

Sep 10, 2007
Clarinda, IA
I never thought I would say this....But count me in too. Something is amuck. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

I can't claim to know enough about what is going on internally in the athletic department to know if Pollard should go or not, but somebody needs to take a close look and find out what is going on.

Right now I wouldn't really care if he was let go, but I'm not calling for his head yet.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron