Did you take lessons from David Stuart?

I haven't played in years, but I'm about to start teaching my 11 year old to play.

Where does your father teach?
I played trombone in the Marching Band, Pep Bands and the jazz bands at ISU. My father is a music teacher in central Iowa, so music was kind of a way of life for me. I am currently playing jazz trombone with several professional bands in the Denver area.
Do you still play?
I assume you play trombone. Do you play or did you play in the bands at ISU? I was a music major in the early 80s.
I will consent to receiving a bigger Christmas present ONLY if I get to give a bigger one. :yes:

You are absolutely welcome, dear!! :smile:
Any chance you can talk about the JJ Bass news? I logged on this evening and saw Jeremy's post but have no idea what he is talking about. Doesn't sound good from the tone of his post!

Thanks 33!
Go in your upper left-hand corner - does it say "You have X notifications" or something? Click the drop-down, and go to "Private Messages".

If there aren't any notifications there, you should just be able to click on the "Private Messages" link.

Does that help?
Sorry, I offer my sincere apology, for no one is deserving of being put down that way, unless they really are a KU fan. :notworthy:

Filter

No filters available.