Zach Bohannon Tweet

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
To be fair, since Carver is a morgue it can be pretty scary.

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Steady job. Is she hot and single?

My sister is hot and single. But fair warning, she's impervious to fire, has 3 fire breathing dragons, and her own army of kick-butt warriors...she's also had a bit of a bad attitude lately...

But she is hot.

CloneZone13

Feb 7, 2013
My sister is hot and single. But fair warning, she's impervious to fire, has 3 fire breathing dragons, and her own army of kick-butt warriors...she's also had a bit of a bad attitude lately...

But she is hot.

Pics please. Let's just go ahead and get creepy with this.

ty4cy90

Apr 27, 2010
Ames/Spirit Lake
I just have a feeling this twitter thing is not going to end well for some athletes.

There's a difference between a player trolling, being hilarious, and good natured versus Marcus Smart calling out Pistols Blog. But yes, some players (and companies for that matter) should not be allowed to tweet.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
There's a difference between a player trolling, being hilarious, and good natured versus Marcus Smart calling out Pistols Blog. But yes, some players (and companies for that matter) should not be allowed to tweet.

that's what i mean, this was funny...........but with Marcus Smart, i can see down the road someone saying something they regret a few hours later.