Your chance to vote for Chizik

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
Hex, you obviously do NOT know Frank Martin. Come to think about it, you might not know much about anything except flaming and you do a very poor job of that.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Hex, you obviously do NOT know Frank Martin. Come to think about it, you might not know much about anything except flaming and you do a very poor job of that.

I think the sentiment on this website is that most ISU fans respect Frank Martin. At least that is what I gathered last basketball season

hexodat64

Dec 5, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

I'm not trying to flame at all. Does everyone at K-State hate Frank Now that he left? He had success and then went somewhere else due to conflict.

Chizik on the other had had no success, left, and said he couldn't succeed here because we are Iowa State. Two different cases in my book

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
As ISU fans say, "honor before victory". Frank Martin was going to play an ineligible player last March in the NCAA tournament. The athletic director said "no" and Frank pouted and left. Frank was already looking a player mutiny square in the face because of his abusive treatment of the squad.

And Hex, sorry, you are correct about not flaming. I reread your post. You were knocking only Chizik.

Last edited:

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
We're moving the needle....but not much. Only 36 votes in the last 90 minutes.

Yes 731
No 727

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron