Your 2010-11 ISU Mens Basketball Team

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Lovin it!

until we lose our first game...and the haters start piling on much like the football team this year.

Nah. Coaches seem to get a 12 month honeymoon, where they are Gods that can't do any wrong (Rhoads last year).

But the haters will pile on Freddy if they lose a game next year (Rhoads this year).

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007
Algorithm: load this page, select group pic, choose save as, save as local file, start gimp, import saved file, use tool wizard to draw vertical bar at the known 6'8" line, perform analysis: compare mcknight to bar, results: mcknight does appear 1 1/2 to 2 inches taller, secondary results: booker at 6-9 might be a little optimistic, follow up: post results as new message and create link to modified file.

YES, I HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS

Link to proof:

Nice work, but can your software detect which ones are standing on their tippy toes? :v_SPIN:

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I'd like to point out to Perrault the size of our posts. Railey is a legit 6-11, and looking at the picture, it proves Booker, White, and Godfrey are indeed 6-8, with McKnight being slightly taller.

I tuned in to Diante's interview the other day and swear when they mentioned the possibility of starting Ejim with one of the other freshman in the post, they laughed that we'd even consider starting two 6-6 guys.

I think people get way to caught up with height. The 1999-2000 starting lineup consisted of the following:

Tinsley: 6' 3"
Horton: 6' 1"
Nurse: 5' 11"
Johnson: 6' 4"
Fizer: 6' 8"

Looking at just the height you would think this team would have gotten blown out of the gym.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I think people get way to caught up with height. The 1999-2000 starting lineup consisted of the following:

Tinsley: 6' 3"
Horton: 6' 1"
Nurse: 5' 11"
Johnson: 6' 4"
Fizer: 6' 8"

Looking at just the height you would think this team would have gotten blown out of the gym.

Size doesn't matter - unless its too small.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
I'd like to point out to Perrault the size of our posts. Railey is a legit 6-11, and looking at the picture, it proves Booker, White, and Godfrey are indeed 6-8, with McKnight being slightly taller.

I tuned in to Diante's interview the other day and swear when they mentioned the possibility of starting Ejim with one of the other freshman in the post, they laughed that we'd even consider starting two 6-6 guys.

Matt also is excited that CU went from Altman to MacDud. That should tell you something.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Tavon is very quick though...and also has like a 43 inch vertical.
My bad. I was trying to say dont tell Tavon hes too small because of the reasons you said. I am a huge Tavon fan and I am very excited to see him play. I was disagreeing with the guy who said size doesnt matter- unless to small. Tavon obviously makes up for his height though :cool: My picture is of Sledge. hes gonna be a beast.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Yeah I don't know about the rest of clone fans but I am more excited with Tavon than I would be for Tharpe.

Help Support Us

Become a patron