WWE Money in the Bank

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
W09629.jpg

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
My son was calling it for Brock during the end segment as well. Then when he came out my son remembered we are going to battleground so his excitement level went up quite a bit, and I am not going to lie, I am pretty pumped about it too!

Clone1138

Apr 18, 2013
Central Iowa
If Kevin Owens didn't exist, we'd have to invent him. It's like all the snarky wrestling comments on the internet coalesced into one person, who then proceeds to powerbomb everyone in existence. When Owens came back out to attack Machine Gun Kelly, I couldn't stop laughing. When they interviewed him backstage afterwards about why he did it, he just said that "He felt like it." The dude is destined for greatness. He's going to be a massive heel, and someday, I predict an even bigger babyface.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
If Kevin Owens didn't exist, we'd have to invent him. It's like all the snarky wrestling comments on the internet coalesced into one person, who then proceeds to powerbomb everyone in existence. When Owens came back out to attack Machine Gun Kelly, I couldn't stop laughing. When they interviewed him backstage afterwards about why he did it, he just said that "He felt like it." The dude is destined for greatness. He's going to be a massive heel, and someday, I predict an even bigger babyface.

I really can't wait until Owens and Zayn, really, this entire current crop of NXT (including HHH running the show) takes over WWE. It will be epic - it may even rival the Raw is War and Attitude Eras - even with the "watered down" family focus. NXT has proved you can have an awesome promotion without having to make it adult entertainment.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
For those that play the WWE 2k games, they have announced the first 6 wrestlers in this year's game

Daniel Bryan
Bad News Barrett
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Finn Balor (Render has him with his Demon Bodypaint. Hopefully they'll let us have the option of Balor with the paint and without)
Paige

Now I'm sure there's more to come, I think Sasha Banks said she got scanned for the game.

Last edited:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
You know Brock is white hot when last time he leaves under an echo of boos and any time he comes back the crowd goes nuts.

I thought this "rematch" would have been at Summerslam...but I'll take it sooner!

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
On Smackdown tonight
Owens has an open challenge, and if you love a hoss fight. You'll love this
If you count Cesaro as a hoss

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
On Smackdown tonight
Owens has an open challenge, and if you love a hoss fight. You'll love this
If you count Cesaro as a hoss

Indie fight!!!

They should just call it what it is - Steen v. Castagnoli - for old time's sake...

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Update, NXT is taping tonight.

On the Bad News Front, Bayley has broken her arm, Zayn is out til 2016 with his injury.

Good News, Uhaa Nation is now apparently going to be wrestling under his real name as he wrestled a dark match before the tapings.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Regarding who may come up to help Paige out and the July 4th NXT title match.

Charlotte had another title match at the end of the NXT tapings. This match is on July 15th before Battleground and it was the main event.

Finn Balor and Kevin Owens didn't appear at all after the 2nd ep, which is before the NXT title match.

regarding Sheamus

Get ready to throw up, he supposedly is supposed to successfully cash in as apparently the original plan last year was for him to win the case until Bryan got injured.

Hopefully this leads to Rollins turning face as he's rumordly facing Triple H at Summerslam.

Last edited:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Update, NXT is taping tonight.

On the Bad News Front, Bayley has broken her arm, Zayn is out til 2016 with his injury.

Good News, Uhaa Nation is now apparently going to be wrestling under his real name as he wrestled a dark match before the tapings.

Apparently she's continuing to wrestle with that broken arm.

http://www.givemesport.com/589472-has-bayley-suffered-a-broken-arm

Hopefully she's healthy enough for the anticipated NXT Divas invasion.