WWE Money in the Bank

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
I wonder if Ambrose was suppose to keep his arm in there, but when they fell he hit wrong and lost it.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I wonder if Ambrose was suppose to keep his arm in there, but when they fell he hit wrong and lost it.

Sure seemed like it, as the controversy would surely bring in viewers tomorrow night.

My guess is that they still come up with something...both guys had their hands on the belt when it was unhooked, nothing about who has possession of it after it's already been unhooked

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Dean will get time off....

Not many guys that I'm interested in right now active.

Clone1138

Apr 18, 2013
Central Iowa
This Owens/Cena feud is absolute gold. I'm loving every minute of it. At first I was annoyed that Cena pinned Owens, but what happened after the match completely sold me on it and I can't wait for part 3 (Summerslam?)

I'm completely marking out for Owens at this point. The dude is the complete package; amazing move set, great wrestler, awesome mic skills, good gimmick. I can't wait to see what they do with him with proper booking. He's going to be a monster heel, especially with how he was laughing after last night's match.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
This Owens/Cena feud is absolute gold. I'm loving every minute of it. At first I was annoyed that Cena pinned Owens, but what happened after the match completely sold me on it and I can't wait for part 3 (Summerslam?)

I'm completely marking out for Owens at this point. The dude is the complete package; amazing move set, great wrestler, awesome mic skills, good gimmick. I can't wait to see what they do with him with proper booking. He's going to be a monster heel, especially with how he was laughing after last night's match.

I can't wait until Sami Zayn is fully recovered from injury and brought up to feud with megaheel Owens. Will be epic. Perhaps El Generico can make a guest appearance from his orphanage in Tijuana for the occasion...

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
The first night that I feel Seth Rollins can run his mouth without me rolling my eyes because he did it on his own last night.

ameslurker

Jan 21, 2013
I think it's awesome how he said Johnny Idiot Face wouldn't be bringing a title to Cleveland and neither is Lebron. Hilarious!

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Wow - this might be the most awesome slow start to Raw ever. 20 minutes in and all we have is a ringside brawl between Rollins and Ambrose and a lot of words from both.

ameslurker

Jan 21, 2013
^Agreed. I'm not really a Rollins fan by any means but the way he got the crowd going was great. Just twisting the knife with their championship drought.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
YES!!!! Please kick Sheamus' worthless *** Randy. Maybe punt him too. Sheamus is one of the people I find the most interesting when they aren't appearing on any sort of programing at all.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
holy buckets KO is a damn good heel. Can't wait til he gets the title some day.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron