WWE Money in the Bank

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
KO with some of the most incredible moves I've ever seen --> A bajillion near falls.

Cena with a routine suplex (otherwise know as an AA) --> ballgame.

Awesome match though.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
"What kind of idiot would parade around Bourbon Street with the richest prize in the world...? Oh wait, I did do that."

LOVE Dean Ambrose.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Seems like every time Cena is in a PPV, everyone wants him to lose. The shocker is, even though he may not be in the Main Event, even though it may not be worth a title, even though the opponent is often different, he brings out the best in his opponents, and every PPV match he's in is in contention for match of the year.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
My biggest wtf moment tonight...

Kofi Kingston getting power bombed through a ladder, 2 minutes later getting up and rko'd, 2 minutes later getting up and jumped on from Reigns, 2 minutes later getting up and getting a power bomb thrown on him.

But Reigns lands on the ropes after falling from the ladder and is out the rest of the match.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
My biggest wtf moment tonight...

Kofi Kingston getting power bombed through a ladder, 2 minutes later getting up and rko'd, 2 minutes later getting up and jumped on from Reigns, 2 minutes later getting up and getting a power bomb thrown on him.

But Reigns lands on the ropes after falling from the ladder and is out the rest of the match.

The Power of Positivity.

I just turned the PPV on, it seems so odd with the results. Paige got a Dusty finish (gotta be last chance at Battleground, the fact that Paige has gotten screwed out of the title everytime screams that to me) and Sheamus of all people won the MitB briefcase. What if they chose him to win it because they're not only turning Rollins face but they're bringing the Shield back?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
No matter what you think about Sheamus, you have to admit - his new shirt is badass...

W09614.jpg

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Biggest pet peeve with ladder matches

"Oh yeah, just jacked some dude up so bad he fell out of the ring, now is a great opportunity to climb the ladder and grab the belt...

but first, let me look at him for 5 seconds, then stare at the ladder, then look back at him for 5 seconds before climbing!"

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron