WWE Extreme Rules (2019) /AEW Fyter Fest/AEW Fight for the Fallen thread

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Listening to Cole, Graves, and Renee gives me a damn headache. It’s OK to be quiet and not bicker every second.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Seth Rollins (c) and Becky Lynch (c) vs Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans for the Universal and Raw Women’s titles, winners take all

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Brock Lesnar being a champion is one of the reasons why AEW exists today. Why do this again and give AEW a little more life, especially since Fyter Fest and FTTF did nothing to make AEW the superior major promotion in terms of quality?

Reactions: Macloney

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I'm guessing with Heyman running Raw, Lesnar is going to be around more plus he can't hide behind the MMA stuff anymore because that's not happening.

Lesnar is so damn good when he's around and wants to be there.

Credit where it's due though, that was the best WWE PPV of the year.

Side Note (and I didn't see hardly any of it) but what was with the mess of an ending promo and wrap up on Saturday night? That got really weird quick...

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Now that I’ve given it a night, I’m not mad about Lesnar winning the title. He’ll be on TV every week until Summerslam and Seth was getting really stale as the champion. Rollins has zero charisma as a babyface, and Heyman is always gonna cut great promos regardless of the situation. Just need Lesnar to work with smaller/quicker guys and put a guy like Strowman over clean around Survivor Series or Royal Rumble.

Help Support Us

Become a patron