WR Quenton Bundrage commits to the good guys!

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
shouldn't some things be surfacing by now? its week two so we ought to have some news on donnie.

(sorry to drag negative crap in a thread of good news)

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Wasn't their a thread earlier today that said he wasn't signed up for classes along with Sed?

I went back and found that thread. The news was confirmed by Cross so I am guessing that's right. Prior to that I guess I had heard he was staying but Cross' word is usually gold on this stuf so I am going to presume he's gone.

Istate

Jul 15, 2008
Pretty good list of schools that we beat out on this one! Good get coaching staff!!

Do you mean long list? I think he's a nice pickup, but we are his best offer with Cincinatti and Louisville being next. This class is filling up nicely with athletes. If coach can make them into football players, it will be a very strong class. Would like to close with a couple of DL with the final 2 or 3 spots.

sogocat

Nov 15, 2009
maybe a good WR but will not impact team improvement next year like 4 big 12 calibur DL would

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
maybe a good WR but will not impact team improvement next year like 4 big 12 calibur DL would
You do realize that CPR is thinking about the next four or five years--not solely next Fall? Which is what I presume you mean by "next year", since it is 2011 already.

It will be interesting to see if any of next weekend's visitors cancel their visits. I wouldn't mind if one of these guys became a Justin Blackmon for us--as I recall, he was a mere two star out of high school, then did mucho developing. :biggrin:

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
You do realize that CPR is thinking about the next four or five years--not solely next Fall? Which is what I presume you mean by "next year", since it is 2011 already.

It will be interesting to see if any of next weekend's visitors cancel their visits. I wouldn't mind if one of these guys became a Justin Blackmon for us--as I recall, he was a mere two star out of high school, then did mucho developing. :biggrin:

I think he was joking

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Last edited: