WR Joseph Scates Commits

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I wouldn't get overly excited until hes in an Arsenal shirt. If anyone could manage to **** up that transfer itd be Gazidis and co.

We’ve got Sven handling deals now that Little **** Law is out. Ornstein is confirming as well.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
My bad didn't see the Orny tweet. Sven will be huge. Now just need to get Arsene out.

The transfer window is my most pleasant time as an Arsenal fan. Just some hope to grab in too. Just the hope that someone mercurial enough can come in and blackmout Wenger’s illegitimacy. Maybe Auba can be that guy. Maybe Auba can make Ozil great again as well.

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
Intrigued to see the narrative 1460 at 2 PM- 4 runs with on this recruit. My guess is that they will stick with the no-one knows what this recruit will be if he ever gets to Ames, opposite of the gushing they do when the TOE signs a recruit close to this ilk. Curious to say the least.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
The transfer window is my most pleasant time as an Arsenal fan. Just some hope to grab in too. Just the hope that someone mercurial enough can come in and blackmout Wenger’s illegitimacy. Maybe Auba can be that guy. Maybe Auba can make Ozil great again as well.

Sadly, mine too. Bringing in Laca and Auba are a nice shot in the arm to the apathy that Wenger has led to.

Sven and Orny? I feel like there's a Scandanavian joke in here somewhere

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/how-sven-mislintat-changed-arsenals-11806115

Soccer stuff. A thread derailment CF doesn't enjoy.

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: cyfan21 and Ozclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron