Would You Welcome Missouri and Nebraska Back to the Big 12?

Would You Vote Mizzou or Nebby Back In?

• Total voters

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Arkansas and the AZ schools would be solid but Mizzou and Nebraska can share a horse d*** sandwich.

Selfishly though, Arkansas to the Big 12 wouldn't be ideal for Iowa State. They would have a much clearer identity and they would really tap into the Texas talent.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
At this point I'm not convinced the AZ schools can pull their weight. I'd only be interested in getting Arkansas, Missouri, Colorado, or Nebraska back.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Arkansas and the AZ schools would be solid but Mizzou and Nebraska can share a horse d*** sandwich.

Selfishly though, Arkansas to the Big 12 wouldn't be ideal for Iowa State. They would have a much clearer identity and they would really tap into the Texas talent.
I get the hate for Nebraska, they voted for years with UT, OU, etc, then ran when they realized they couldn’t compete.

Selfishly, the old Big 12 with Arkansas rather than Baylor makes a lot of sense as a fan, although the limited footprint for 12 teams may have not worked.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
Nebraska is raking in huge B1G dollars now. And not just in athletics. No way in Hell they would ever want to come back.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
They should give Arkansas the game at home due to lack of attendance for Missouri

Not sure that'd be much better. From what I was told at work this morning, the stadium literally emptied out by half time when Arkansas managed to beat "powerhouse" Portland State....20-13.

Hawg fans are already having serious doubts about their new coach after just one year. Another year like last year and I doubt Hawg fans will waste time or money going to Arrowhead.

Of course I had to rub it in a little that Pettway scored 2 touchdowns for us Saturday.

Reactions: DarkStar

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Not sure that'd be much better. From what I was told at work this morning, the stadium literally emptied out by half time when Arkansas managed to beat "powerhouse" Portland State....20-13.

Hawg fans are already having serious doubts about their new coach after just one year. Another year like last year and I doubt Hawg fans will waste time or money going to Arrowhead.

Of course I had to rub it in a little that Pettway scored 2 touchdowns for us Saturday.
And Misery certainly did itself no favors dumping the sheets at Wyoming..way to set the tone for the season!

• Agree
Reactions: Arkansas Cyclone

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
And Misery certainly did itself no favors dumping the sheets at Wyoming..way to set the tone for the season!
Drove back from Colorado Monday. Saw a number of Mizzou fans on I-80 and made sure to point and laugh at them through my window. It really made the long drive a little more enjoyable.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Drove back from Colorado Monday. Saw a number of Mizzou fans on I-80 and made sure to point and laugh at them through my window. It really made the long drive a little more enjoyable.
Absolutely one thing we can agree on! Misery can wallow in self pity this entire season...enjoy the SEC $'s...all the money in the world doesn't do you squat if your teams are crap and your fans dump you.