Would you be going to Iowa

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Hawkeye basketball games if you were a fan. I mean the place is absolutely dead. They are probably the worst non probation team I have ever saw. They have bottom of the line Missouri Valley talent. Not good Missouri Valley talent like UNI, Creighton and there abig boys. I am talking Evansville type talent. Would you actually go sit through a game there? I am talking fee tickets. What would it seriously take if you were a Hawkeye fan to get you to go to a game.

rdubbs

Feb 12, 2009
Central Iowa
Hawkeye basketball games if you were a fan. I mean the place is absolutely dead. They are probably the worst non probation team I have ever saw. They have bottom of the line Missouri Valley talent. Not good Missouri Valley talent like UNI, Creighton and there abig boys. I am talking Evansville type talent. Would you actually go sit through a game there? I am talking fee tickets. What would it seriously take if you were a Hawkeye fan to get you to go to a game.

troll-web.jpg

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
I would go. I have went to plenty of Iowa State football and basketball games in the "down years." Unlike most Iowa fans, I'm willing to support the Clones through thick and thin.

The lack of fan support to there basketball program is going to make it that much more difficult for the Hawks to climb out of the hole...........and that is fine with me.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron