Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
In men's college basketball? She'd have to adapt to the ball (no idea if she ever shoots a regular one now or not), but if she could do that, sure. She can flat out shoot. Would have to find a way to hide her on defense with a zone or she'd get overpowered.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
In men's college basketball? She'd have to adapt to the ball (no idea if she ever shoots a regular one now or not), but if she could do that, sure. She can flat out shoot. Would have to find a way to hide her on defense with a zone or she'd get overpowered.
Bigger balls and Wilson...don't think a hok can handle them both. At least according to Fran.

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
I have been to a few open gyms with juco and NCAA women's all american guards playing against normal average joe guys. sure, she can shoot, but she wouldn't get to the lane, get a shot off and just get abused defensively in the mens game. can you imagine her trying to get open or handle the ball against that physicality at the D1 mens level?
not trying to hate, but is she even 130 pounds?

just my experience anyway fwiw.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I have been to a few open gyms with juco and NCAA women's all american guards playing against normal average joe guys. sure, she can shoot, but she wouldn't get to the lane, get a shot off and just get abused defensively in the mens game. can you imagine her trying to get open or handle the ball against that physicality at the D1 mens level?
not trying to hate, but is she even 130 pounds?

just my experience anyway fwiw.
The height could cause some issues for her too. 6’ is a good sized woman’s guard. Men’s guards are short at that height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron