• Lions

Votes: 14 7.9%
  • Bengals

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
Who do you believe is the worst team in the nfl. I put the teams for the poll I believe are in a class of their own. Not just all the 0-3. Im torn between the rams and the chiefs. But the Lions are there as well

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
chiefs are starting to show life.... Rams are pathetic ..... they may go 0-16.

-keep.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
The Chiefs will lose their 15th straight going back to last year this weekend and I'll be there to enjoy it.

redrocker

Sep 5, 2006
Ames - West-CY'd
KC just wants the #1 draft pick - QB Tebow next year.
I will be at Arrowhead in October to watch them lose to the Titans

I support my team by voting for the Rams as worst team. :confused:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Jim Rome might get his dream of a team going 0-16 this year.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
I'm always amazed that with a salary cap there is still such a large disparity between NFL teams. The NBA makes sense where one player can make a huge difference, but with the shear number of players on an NFL team you'd think it would be more balanced.The talent shouldn't be THAT much different from team to team. So what exactly makes these teams so bad? Coaching? Quaterback play? I think it is amazing to have a team to undefeated, or defeated for that matter.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
KC wins next week.

-keep.

Against the Broncos? Have you watched them play this season? If I honestly had to W/L the season I would say the Miami game is the only game they will be favored in the rest of the season. I understand they are rebuilding but it's a disaster down there right now.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I voted for the Lions because they have been bad for a long long time! The NFL tries its best to set the league up in ways that allow bad teams to get good (draft, scheduling)...but the Lions just are never good!

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I think these 4 teams should get together and have a round robin tournament.

Which would be the end of civilization as we know it.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I'm always amazed that with a salary cap there is still such a large disparity between NFL teams. The NBA makes sense where one player can make a huge difference, but with the shear number of players on an NFL team you'd think it would be more balanced.The talent shouldn't be THAT much different from team to team. So what exactly makes these teams so bad? Coaching? Quaterback play? I think it is amazing to have a team to undefeated, or defeated for that matter.

For one the Chiefs are 33 million UNDER the cap. The ownership has always been cheap but it's getting ridiculous over there.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Against the Broncos? Have you watched them play this season? If I honestly had to W/L the season I would say the Miami game is the only game they will be favored in the rest of the season. I understand they are rebuilding but it's a disaster down there right now.

I watch a lot of NFL FB ... I think they will win... even against the Broncos who have played great so far this year. depending on the line (to save my ***), I may put my standard bet for KC to cover and half of that on the money line.

-keep.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
For one the Chiefs are 33 million UNDER the cap. The ownership has always been cheap but it's getting ridiculous over there.

No kidding? Wow! Isn't their a minimum amount each team has to spend on salaries? They would have to be close to the floor I would guess? That is just not right! I understand it is a business but be in it to win it! Everyone in the NFL makes a lot of money!

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
chiefs are starting to show life.... Rams are pathetic ..... they may go 0-16.
i wouldnt say we are showing life, we got handled this weekend...again.
KC just wants the #1 draft pick - QB Tebow next year.
though we are horrible, i think STL is worse and will get the #1 draft pick. but rome might get his dream twice in one season and the first pick comes down to a coin flip (or however they determine it).

i think KC has the easier schedule. it is too bad we dont have the I70 game this year to determine this once and for all.

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron