Worst possible game commentating teams

Cyclonetrombone

Aug 25, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
The gal who seems to only call Big 10 football games. Stupid comments like "he ran 14 yards, just like the number on his jersey" and the general tone of "I really have no clue what I am doing" drive me nuts. Probably why big 10 teams have such great stadium attendance, noone wants to watch those games from home.

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
The gal who seems to only call Big 10 football games. Stupid comments like "he ran 14 yards, just like the number on his jersey" and the general tone of "I really have no clue what I am doing" drive me nuts. Probably why big 10 teams have such great stadium attendance, noone wants to watch those games from home.

Pretty sure you're referring to Pam Ward. She's awful, but I am slightly entertained when she does the Hawkeye games because she probably drives viewers away.

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
I want Dickie V and Bobby Knight
I know a lot of people really enjoy him but I cringe a lot during games Bobby Knight is doing, he obviously knows basketball more then almost anyone but I find him painful to listen to.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Gruden, buck, collinsworth. Bob costas as pregame person.

Amen. My first thought when I saw this thread was Costas and Gruden. I can somewhat see why people like Gruden, though I think he's painful. Costas, however, I just don't get. Pretty much the textbook arrogant, faux intellectual windbag.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron