Worst Iowa State Team Ever?

Cyismymonkey

Jan 1, 2013
The o line was better. We were actually able to run the ball, felt better about that. We missed a number of wide open receivers and dropped a lot of catchable balls. Combine these problems with penalties and our thin margin of error was quickly met. Disappointing but what the hell it's who we are. Danny Mac had a far worse team than this one.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
The o line was better. We were actually able to run the ball, felt better about that. We missed a number of wide open receivers and dropped a lot of catchable balls. Combine these problems with penalties and our thin margin of error was quickly met. Disappointing but what the hell it's who we are. Danny Mac had a far worse team than this one.
This is hilarious that people keep saying this. Why do you think this? Far worse? Really?

GWad

Aug 22, 2013
The truth seems to hurt for most of you. This team looks very comparable to Chizik's two teams. Sad thing is I think this years offense is worse than McFarland's offense.
I'd take McFarland's O over this cluster F in an instant.

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
Yikes.

Has UNI won yet in the Mo Valley? I think they play tonight.

Nevermind, UNI lost again today to mighty Illinois State.

Would we be last in the Mo Valley. A team that beat us in Ames is last in the Mo Valley with ZERO wins.

Cripes. This is getting downright depressing.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
The 1893 team was winless. It lost to Grinnell twice and to Cornell once. I think this year's squad might be a little better. Not sure, though. Wish we could play the 1893 fellas and find out.
They were so young and weak. Not really a fair matchup.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Nevermind, UNI lost again today to mighty Illinois State.

Would we be last in the Mo Valley. A team that beat us in Ames is last in the Mo Valley with ZERO wins.

Cripes. This is getting downright depressing.
Iowa was rolled at home today.

cyson

Jun 24, 2007
What year did Mac hire Marty Fine? Marty put the worst offensive team on the field I remember.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Maybe 2003 was worse....but not by far....if at all. His first teams with Troy Davis would have rolled this team. Troy would have probably been taken off the field on a stretcher due to exhaustion from running for half a mile. What we are witnessing right now....from the coaches to coordinators to players is on the verge of being one of the if not the worse team ISU has had in modern history. Injuries are part of the game so "what if" and "oh yeah" won't change history.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Fan since the early 1980's. This is the worst football I have watched at ISU and it isn't that close. And yes, I was here in 1994, and 2003, and 2006, 2007, 2008, etc.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron