wisky/az; wow, is this boring or what?

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I love how people don't' even watch a team or know that they have the fourth best AdjO in the country but just bash them. Wisconsin is an extremely good offensive team and both are very good defensively. There's a difference between watching St Louis just suck and Wisconsin be efficient.

QBEagles

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 11, 2014
I hate that Wisconsin's style of offense is effective. Would love having a guy like Kaminsky on Iowa State though.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
Again, this Wisconsin offense is one of the best in the country. Put Iowa State on the jersey, with the same offensive stats as Wisconsin and you'd love this offense.

Talking about in general this year, just not this game.

no I wouldn't; boring is boring; but then, some folks think no-hitters are cool, too.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Uh oh - (most) Iowa State fans' worst nightmare - Wisky in the Final Four. Looking like it.

I like it, though.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
I love how people don't' even watch a team or know that they have the fourth best AdjO in the country but just bash them. Wisconsin is an extremely good offensive team and both are very good defensively. There's a difference between watching St Louis just suck and Wisconsin be efficient.
You an be good, and efficient, and considered boring. In fact, that is usually the case.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Again, this Wisconsin offense is one of the best in the country. Put Iowa State on the jersey, with the same offensive stats as Wisconsin and you'd love this offense.

Talking about in general this year, just not this game.

One of the most efficient? Sure. 92nd in scoring though, which when you combine with how efficient they are says something about how awful their style of basketball is to watch.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
One of the most efficient? Sure. 92nd in scoring though, which when you combine with how efficient they are says something about how awful their style of basketball is to watch.

which takes me back to my original point; Wisconsin is dang boring...

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Seriously.....there were 2 seconds left, you didn't have time to dribble the ball 3 times before trying to get a shot up. What the hell was that guy thinking?

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

I don't give a **** what we play. If we have something like Wisconsins success over the next 10 years, I'm good with that and you'll like watching it too. We'll have more deep tournament runs though.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
An ot game that ends in the 60's, tells you all you need to know. Oregon had Wisky in the 2nd and let them back in.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I don't give a **** what we play. If we have something like Wisconsins success over the next 10 years, I'm good with that and you'll like watching it too. We'll have more deep tournament runs though.

Yeah, no.

Abominations like WI are why so many people want to change the rules in basketball to force the pace.