Winter Blackout Leads to Mini Baby Boom

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Sounds like a government plot.

Darn you're on to us... with such an overloaded, outdated system there was going to be an "accident" that knocked out power to the grid for a few days in February... the goal was to breed more American's so we can catch up to the Red menace over in China...

But now we'll have to scrap those plans.

Jerk :skeptical:

Reactions: Wesley

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Darn you're on to us... with such an overloaded, outdated system there was going to be an "accident" that knocked out power to the grid for a few days in February... the goal was to breed more American's so we can catch up to the Red menace over in China...

But now we'll have to scrap those plans.

Jerk :skeptical:

The goverment doesnt need to help. The tornado bait are multiplying fast as it is.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
The goverment doesnt need to help. The tornado bait are multiplying fast as it is.

I ment get people to reproduce that contribute to our tax base, not detract from it :wideeyed:

(kidding)
(mostly)

Banned to the cave in 3... 2... 1...

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I ment get people to reproduce that contribute to our tax base, not detract from it :wideeyed:

(kidding)
(mostly)

Banned to the cave in 3... 2... 1...

LOL. Its friday.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Yes it is... and off Friday at the office (aka I'm one of like 3 people in Cubicle land...)

Doesnt it rock being the guy in the office while everyone else is gone? Happens every friday here.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Yeah... atleast the last few hours of the day I can take the headphones off and play my music on my speakers insted (no one to bother with it)

Maybe Blast "Finally Friday" just before leaving :yes:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
When it gets cold the wife just puts more clothes and blankets on. I lose.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Why? His current is obviously already smart. I mean, are you actually encouraging "mini-bostines"?

Hey now. I have 2, so she must have loved me at some point, even without liquor.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron