Wins over Iowa and Texas Tech....

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
It's not even worth trying to reason with you. Anything I say you just disagree with no matter what it is. I'm done trying.

Try reason with your own delusionnal fanbase...where your own message boards claiming ISU would win maybe two games with Iowa's schedule, and a ISU-Tennessee Tech game would be a 'toss-up', etc. as would ISU- Louisiana Monroe

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The Big 10 is a complete joke this year.

If Iowa had any kind of a decent team at all, they would win their division hands down and be in the Big 10 title game. But of course, they suck.

cymaniac17

Jan 25, 2010
Parts Unknown
Try reason with your own delusionnal fanbase...where your own message boards claiming ISU would win maybe two games with Iowa's schedule, and a ISU-Tennessee Tech game would be a 'toss-up', etc. as would ISU- Louisiana Monroe

Hes not lying. Iowa fans do say **** like that every year... Its pretty funny actually

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
The Big 10 is a complete joke this year.

If Iowa had any kind of a decent team at all, they would win their division hands down and be in the Big 10 title game. But of course, they suck.

You're like a broken record. Just because you say this over and over again doesn't make it any more true.

Because it's already as true as it can be.

So I guess you get the Captain Obvious award?

Or a cookie.

I'd pick the cookie.

Reactions: CycloneErik

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
That's like taking the opinions of Clones21. Pick and choose, but if you aren't smart enough to understand the dumb vs smart, then I don't know what to tell you.
We're writing of actual THREADS on HAWKEYE message boards the last couple months that claim Iowa State would struggle or lose against every Iowa opponent.

Above is one example of the fruitcakes over there. Below is an example of the meltdown over today's loss

http://iowa.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?S...&tid=149672413

Last edited:

cymaniac17

Jan 25, 2010
Parts Unknown
That's like taking the opinions of Clones21. Pick and choose, but if you aren't smart enough to understand the dumb vs smart, then I don't know what to tell you.

Your right. I do know that the majority of hawk fans have big heads and think iowa is going to be great every single year. Also, no matter what ISU does(like beating iowa this year) they still think they are dog crap and that iowa is the better team. Not saying you think that way but all of the hawk fans that do think that way are DUMB.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
We're writing of actual THREADS on HAWKEYE message boards the last couple months that claim Iowa State would struggle or lose against every Iowa opponent.

Above is one example of the fruitcakes over there. Below is an example of the meltdown over today's loss

http://iowa.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?S...&tid=149672413

Not saying HN is much better, but your first problem is going to rivals for your opinion of Iowa fans.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
I'm not saying this because you guys beat them, but look at a team like Tech. Yeah, they beat OU, but cmon. They have been bad. I still say A&M is better than their record shows, but I think KSU is worse than their record shows. Still, obviously, the B12 is a better conference, but I am not so sure Mizzou would be 3 games better in the B10. 2 games better is more likely. They still have to go on the road, and it's tough to do that in any conference.

I agree, Tech got waaaaayyyy up to play OU. Then took us lightly. They got blasted, and have lost every bit of confidence that they came into the game with us having. Very much like UT last year, I know that you hawk fans don't remember, but UT was 5-2 coming off a game where they went and beat nebbie in Lincoln.

A&M is better than they have played, but you can only blow a couple of games the same way before the confidence is gone there. Mizzu is not great at all. The good thing for A&M is there is not an explosive offense outside of madison, and maybe ann arbor, that could have come back from those deficits...

The thing is that both of these teams, would win more in the fox 12. It is a bad league this year, and I know that you won't admit how bad it is, but at least you admit it is bad. I think most every middle of the road team from the Big 12 and SEC would be more successful playing the fox 12 this year. It isn't too tough to figure out.

I read that mr iq of 5 miller is now pimping TWO BCS bids for that horrible piece of **** conference, THIS year...First of all, there is no way the fox 12 deserves two bcs bids. Second, imagine how bad the bowl season will go if all of those bad teams get shifted up one tier.

PerkyForHerky

Jun 30, 2010
I agree, Tech got waaaaayyyy up to play OU. Then took us lightly. They got blasted, and have lost every bit of confidence that they came into the game with us having. Very much like UT last year, I know that you hawk fans don't remember, but UT was 5-2 coming off a game where they went and beat nebbie in Lincoln.

A&M is better than they have played, but you can only blow a couple of games the same way before the confidence is gone there. Mizzu is not great at all. The good thing for A&M is there is not an explosive offense outside of madison, and maybe ann arbor, that could have come back from those deficits...

The thing is that both of these teams, would win more in the fox 12. It is a bad league this year, and I know that you won't admit how bad it is, but at least you admit it is bad. I think most every middle of the road team from the Big 12 and SEC would be more successful playing the fox 12 this year. It isn't too tough to figure out.

I read that mr iq of 5 miller is now pimping TWO BCS bids for that horrible piece of **** conference, THIS year...First of all, there is no way the fox 12 deserves two bcs bids. Second, imagine how bad the bowl season will go if all of those bad teams get shifted up one tier.
:smile:

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
No longer have any significance. In fact I will go as far to say that the Big XII is over rated at this point with the exception of our friends at OU/OSU (maybe KSU but still not sold on them either.)

Nice try. The Big 12 lost what 3 OOC games this year? The losses were to Arkansas in a choke job, Arizona State in OT, and Georgia Tech in an *** kicking. Just b/c they are losing to each other doesn't mean they are overrated. Compare that to the Big 10 who has lost to

USC
Alabama
Miami FL (whom KState beat)
Notre Dame (twice)
Iowa State
Army
North Dakota State
New Mexico St
Rice
Ball St
Virginia
North Texas

cymaniac17

Jan 25, 2010
Parts Unknown
Nice try. The Big 12 lost what 3 OOC games this year? The losses were to Arkansas in a choke job, Arizona State in OT, and Georgia Tech in an *** kicking. Just b/c they are losing to each other doesn't mean they are overrated. Compare that to the Big 10 who has lost to

USC
Alabama
Notre Dame (twice)
Iowa State
Army
North Dakota State
New Mexico St
Rice
Ball St
Virginia
North Texas

Embarrassing

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA

USC
Alabama
Notre Dame (twice)
Iowa State
Army
North Dakota State
New Mexico St
Rice
Ball St
Virginia
North Texas

And now all the mediocre teams in the league keep beating up on each other. The only legit MichSt, Wisconsin, Penn St, and Neb. Who all 4 by year end could end up with 3 loses, kind of looking similar to the Big East.......

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
And now all the mediocre teams in the league keep beating up on each other. The only legit MichSt, Wisconsin, Penn St, and Neb. Who all 4 by year end could end up with 3 loses, kind of looking similar to the Big East.......

Out of those 4 teams I honestly think only Wisconsin could give the top 4 teams in the SEC or Big 12 a game on a neutral field. Obviously teams at home always have a game and Michigan State has proven to be tough at home but Texas A&M who is 5-5 is still currently ranked higher than any team in the Big 10 according to the sagarin ratings. Think about that for a second.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Out of those 4 teams I honestly think only Wisconsin could give the top 4 teams in the SEC or Big 12 a game on a neutral field. Obviously teams at home always have a game and Michigan State has proven to be tough at home but Texas A&M who is 5-5 is still currently ranked higher than any team in the Big 10 according to the sagarin ratings. Think about that for a second.

I would take Michigan State or wisconsin over Texas A&M in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron