Wins over Iowa and Texas Tech....

Cyguy4IA

Sep 8, 2010
No longer have any significance. In fact I will go as far to say that the Big XII is over rated at this point with the exception of our friends at OU/OSU (maybe KSU but still not sold on them either.)

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Any win is significant...

True, but anyone who knows or who has watched college football knew Iowa was not good this year. Tech I am a bit more shocked about. Their offense is stuck in neutral, maybe even reverse.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
With our football program right now, Big XII road wins are big especially when we manhandle the team.

And a win over your in-state rival is always big especially when your coach hadn't won before.

Get to 6 wins. It doesn't matter how.

Last edited:

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
With our football program right now, Big XII road wins are big especially when we manhandle the team.

And a win our your in-state rival is always big especially when your coach hadn't won before.

Get to 6 wins. It doesn't matter how.[/QUOTE]

Exactly!

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
No longer have any significance. In fact I will go as far to say that the Big XII is over rated at this point with the exception of our friends at OU/OSU (maybe KSU but still not sold on them either.)
Based on your other posts, I'd say this is spoken like a true Hawk troll.

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
I'll go so far as to say that Cyguy4IA is a hawk troll who is still butthurt over his team being beaten by Minnesota.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines

Annoying hawk fan from my office, is that you?

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
I go as far to say you're a fraud and a Hawk lurker.

A 5-5 Mizzou team = 8-2 in the lousy big 10

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
I go as far to say you're a fraud and a Hawk lurker.

A 5-5 Mizzou team = 8-2 in the lousy big 10

I'm not saying this because you guys beat them, but look at a team like Tech. Yeah, they beat OU, but cmon. They have been bad. I still say A&M is better than their record shows, but I think KSU is worse than their record shows. Still, obviously, the B12 is a better conference, but I am not so sure Mizzou would be 3 games better in the B10. 2 games better is more likely. They still have to go on the road, and it's tough to do that in any conference.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
I'm not saying this because you guys beat them, but look at a team like Tech. Yeah, they beat OU, but cmon. They have been bad. I still say A&M is better than their record shows, but I think KSU is worse than their record shows. Still, obviously, the B12 is a better conference, but I am not so sure Mizzou would be 3 games better in the B10. 2 games better is more likely. They still have to go on the road, and it's tough to do that in any conference.
You iowa fans put lipstick on turd games like the Northwestern game and then proclaim Iowa's continuing dominance and elite status nationally. Too much Gary Dolphin and Ed Podolak and Jim zabel spewing garbage

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
You iowa fans put lipstick on turd games like the Northwestern game and then proclaim Iowa's continuing dominance and elite status nationally. Too much Gary Dolphin and Ed Podolak and Jim zabel spewing garbage

It's not even worth trying to reason with you. Anything I say you just disagree with no matter what it is. I'm done trying.