Win more FREE ISU shirts! (CF sponsor Kagavi having another contest!)

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I would support a shirt going to Minneapolis, solely for my dream coincidence story of Rashad Vaughan seeing that shirt on decision day and that shirt making the final difference.

I wouldn't send one to Nebraska. Even though they need all the nice things they can get out there, the place is so sad already that it really only drags down a perfectly good shirt.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I would support a shirt going to Minneapolis, solely for my dream coincidence story of Rashad Vaughan seeing that shirt on decision day and that shirt making the final difference.

I wouldn't send one to Nebraska. Even though they need all the nice things they can get out there, the place is so sad already that it really only drags down a perfectly good shirt.

And who just moved to Minneapolis with the sole purpose of "randomly" running into Rashad Vaughn while carrying a briefcase full of money? That's right, I did. Gimme my shirt.

TheFan

May 7, 2013
I'm a Cyclone, I love a Cyclone, and I'm gonna make more Cyclones! I'm gonna need some more gear!

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
So I'm down for a free shirt. I know it's Monday after the drawing, but practicing for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. And the bonus shirts! Hook me up!

no2cyclones

Mariner Moose
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'd be interested in learning about the links that big-name historical coaches have to ISU and some stories from when they were here!