Win more FREE ISU shirts! (CF sponsor Kagavi having another contest!)

Kagavi

Mar 4, 2013
California
www.kagavi.com
The winner of Tuesday's free shirt is Chitowncy as randomly drawn by random.org! Step right up to claim your prize. For the rest of you--thank you so much for the support. Don't forget about the bonus shirts to increase your chances of winning!

EDIT: Next shirt drawing is tomorrow at the same time!

Last edited:

Kagavi

Mar 4, 2013
California
www.kagavi.com
Day three of our giveaway-a-palazooka-a-looie! That was one crazy game last night with the Heat and Spurs. I did enjoy the images of Heat "fans" who had given up and left the building being denied reentry for the overtime period.

I have appreciated the kind words from CF members and as of right now with CY22's entry, we are up to 182 members for the drawing to occur in under three hours. Chitowncy's shirt has already been shipped off--who will be next?

A glance at my Twitter feed shows that I am up to 82 followers. We only need 18 more people in order to unlock at least one bonus shirt to be awarded Friday and 68 followers for the next bonus shirt. Thanks so much to those who deemed my account worthy of a follow.

I am considering whether I want to do another one of these for the Jack Trice release . . . I think I would perhaps add a trivia element next time. Perhaps something like Wheel of Fortune. Maybe at a specific time, I would drop a message like CATEGORY: FOOTBALL and _ _ L L _ W _ _ _ _ I _ _. The first to guess the answer would win a shirt at that time. Just some ideas I'm musing for the next time.

Kagavi

Mar 4, 2013
California
www.kagavi.com
As randomly generated by random.org, the winner for Wednesday's free shirt comes up as cyclonespiker33! Congratulations to them--step right up to claim your prize!

Thursday's drawing at the same time, same place. Thanks for the support! Hopefully I can give away a bunch more on Friday.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
As randomly generated by random.org, the winner for Wednesday's free shirt comes up as cyclonespiker33! Congratulations to them--step right up to claim your prize!

Thursday's drawing at the same time, same place. Thanks for the support! Hopefully I can give away a bunch more on Friday.

Woohoo!!

Thanks Joshua! Can't wait to get the shirt in the mail!

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Be right back.....switching my user name to something beginning with C so I get randomly selected.

Kagavi

Mar 4, 2013
California
www.kagavi.com
Yes, it's the Thursday bump for today's drawing . . . drawing to commence in one hour. A huge thank you for everyone who has participated, chatted with me, and even bought some shirts from me. Your support will make it possible for me to continue making cool things.

Kagavi

Mar 4, 2013
California
www.kagavi.com
you should make the jack trice throwback uniform, that gets posted here a lot, as a t shirt.

I would buy several

It would be neat, no doubt, but its not possible for us. Hopefully ISU makes it themselves. I am actually more excited about another product coming out with the Jack Trice collection that uses the uniform as a huge inspiration. I already teased a picture on twitter. This product is really the first true "Kagavi" product--I have always wanted to make heirloom-type products that will last for hundreds of years. Jack's story I think deserves nothing less than the highest quality that I can offer. (Hint: it's not apparel.)

Only 30 more minutes! Thanks to cowgirl and tplumm for joining in!

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
It's me it's me it's me it's me me meme.

Edit: It was not me. I haz :sad:

Last edited:

Kagavi

Mar 4, 2013
California
www.kagavi.com
The winner of Thursday's free shirt drawing is entrant # 166 as randomly generated by random.org. Congratulations to urb1! Step right up to claim your free shirt!

Tomorrow is the last day to give away a shirt. As of right now, I will only be giving away one shirt at 1 p.m. central, but I only need 16 more twitter followers to unlock a bonus shirt drawing. If we reach 100 followers by 1 p.m. central, I will hold a second drawing. Thanks to those who have followed so far.

As always--thanks a lot!