Win ISU football shirts & a Pendleton blanket! (CF sponsor Kagavi's final contest)

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Re: Win ISU football shirts & a Pendleton blanket! (CF sponsor Kagavi's final contest

I like the things that you do, I like the way way you move, I like Freddy's face, I like Paul's desire, I life Jamie's work ethic, but most of all, I LOVE THE CYCLONES!

Also, I am in

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Re: Win ISU football shirts & a Pendleton blanket! (CF sponsor Kagavi's final contest

You are here! YESS! Saturday, arm wrestling match, winner takes CF.
No arm wrestling for me. I've seen enough nasty youtube videos of arms doing things they aren't supposed to as a result from it.

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale

I love blanket...and shirt...and ISU. Beat the Hawks

hallofamer34

Nov 10, 2012

Would love to have that blanket for the November games!

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale

in!

Bump

Kagavi

Mar 4, 2013
California
www.kagavi.com

Hey everyone--thanks for the participation so far! We are up to 304 entries and our drawing today will be for the awesome IAC Split Football shirt, which was designed to honor the original Cyclones team of 1895 that steamrolled Northwestern to earn the Cyclones moniker. As all of our shirts, this is a design that is authentic to the era--many teams released football programs that looked similar to our shirt, so I made a Cyclone version.

Another side note: I just posted an interview that I did with Shawn Brogden who inspired the throwback uniforms with his fantastic concepts that were posted here and elsewhere. You can check it out here: Kagavi Interviews Shawn Brogden | Kagavi. Thanks to Shawn for agreeing to the interview!

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010

Hey everyone--thanks for the participation so far! We are up to 304 entries and our drawing today will be for the awesome IAC Split Football shirt, which was designed to honor the original Cyclones team of 1895 that steamrolled Northwestern to earn the Cyclones moniker. As all of our shirts, this is a design that is authentic to the era--many teams released football programs that looked similar to our shirt, so I made a Cyclone version.

Excited for this awesome shirt! Thanks for running the contest.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Another side note: I just posted an interview that I did with Shawn Brogden who inspired the throwback uniforms with his fantastic concepts that were posted here and elsewhere. You can check it out here: Kagavi Interviews Shawn Brogden | Kagavi. Thanks to Shawn for agreeing to the interview!

It is great getting the backstory to something as cool as the Jack Trice throwback jerseys. Thanks again Joshua for serving us.

FBFAN

Mar 18, 2009

Count me in!

sredman1985

Oct 23, 2006

I'm in. There was a blurb about your blanket on the uni-watch blog Wednesday.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Go Clones!