Why Shouldn't Steve Prohm Lose His Job If We Get Annihilated By Iowa?

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Because chasing other programs is dumb? Like I think Steve ******* sucks and should be fired at the end of the year but it's dumb to fire someone because they can't beat one specific team.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CyBobby and arobb

CtownCyclone

I got one more silver dollar
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
All this thread needs is a good cover photo and we’re in business

My nomination:
4afd16be71d46d5bf75371f4609856b7.jpg

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I am absolutely sick of being annihilated by Iowa. I will lay off if the game is close, but we all know it will not be. CSP will be lucky if he only loses by 30. And I am sick of that. I have been fired from several jobs for not being a very good employee, why can't CSP lose his job?

How much did it cost your employers to fire you?

Reactions: Neptune78

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I am absolutely sick of being annihilated by Iowa. I will lay off if the game is close, but we all know it will not be. CSP will be lucky if he only loses by 30. And I am sick of that. I have been fired from several jobs for not being a very good employee, why can't CSP lose his job?

Please provide your name and industry/specialty so I know not to interview you.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

because it’s one game in a borderline meaningless season in what is going to be a very bizarre year.

Reactions: CycloneErik

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Simple answer is NO. The more complicated answer, is Iowa is darn good this year, and ISU is not. Now by the end of the year the Clones might give Iowa a decent game, but right now the guys playing hardly know each others names. While everyone for Iowa was staying in school ISU had their best players quit and go play professionally. It sucks, but that is the problem with getting good players. Garza definitely should have gone pro last year BTW.

Reactions: larrysarmy

NDMARTIN2015

Jun 7, 2018
Des Moines
We will ride out CSP’s contract and not extend it unless he strings together back to back tourney appearances. Pollard is going to pour everything he has into keeping CMC. Prohm is still a pretty cheap coach.