Why can’t Fred use his buyout contract to buy out Prohm’s contract and come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Interesting that Fred was essentially letting Biylen coach the team. I wonder if that was his idea or garpax. If it was Fred's idea, it seems to me Fred just doesn't really like coaching at all.

I would bet that bit of info came from Gar/Pax. They are trying to sell Boylen as the coach big time.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
And then Hoiberg convinces Georges and Naz to forego their NBA careers and come back as assistants. And we pay them in love not money. Oh and bring back Wayne Morgan to get the white whale recruits and to teach zone defense.
By my count, that's a win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win.

• Agree
Reactions: cyrocksmypants

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Someone should find out the top 5 positively rated posts and top 5 negatively rated posts in CF history. I think it would be interesting. And awesome.

@cyrocksmypants, just know I didn't want to push dislike, but being #100 was too much to pass up.

If I were to guess, @CycloneRulzzz would be the post with the top like getter from a game day thread. I keep trying to tag @ChrisMWilliams to get us the analytics, but he seems to be ignoring this thread for some reason.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Someone should find out the top 5 positively rated posts and top 5 negatively rated posts in CF history. I think it would be interesting. And awesome.

@cyrocksmypants, just know I didn't want to push dislike, but being #100 was too much to pass up.

jsb's you know what I'm sick of thread post Drake game probably is the clubhouse with 71 winner ratings.

before the last cf upgrade 2015 my OU/ISU big 12 tournament thread had over 100 likes but after awhile i guess they get wiped out.

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
jsb's you know what I'm sick of thread post Drake game probably is the clubhouse with 71 winner ratings.

before the last cf upgrade 2015 my OU/ISU big 12 tournament thread had over 100 likes but after awhile i guess they get wiped out.
Yeah there's definitely some really good ones that were wiped from before the latest updates. And probably some good "oh what could have beens" from WAY back when we didn't have likes to give.

Another potential nomination would be the Rahshon Clark thread. Seemed like he got a bunch.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
The direction that this was intended reminds me of internet trolls. I never understand why people go down that road. Do you have that much time on your hands and say hey, I'm just making this statement so that many people fall for it? Outlandish gifs/statements that don't even pertain to the initial topic at hand are the ones that always make me raise an eyebrow. I guess I've got better things to do in my life lol.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
I mean, they're expensive and all, but you can cut down on the cost by sharing needles.
giphy.gif

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
The direction that this was intended reminds me of internet trolls. I never understand why people go down that road. Do you have that much time on your hands and say hey, I'm just making this statement so that many people fall for it? Outlandish gifs/statements that don't even pertain to the initial topic at hand are the ones that always make me raise an eyebrow. I guess I've got better things to do in my life lol.
re46nqo.gif

• Funny
Reactions: cdface

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Does it hurt to sit with that giant stick up your ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.