Who replaces Vaughn as our top recruits now?

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
It seems like it's going to be hard to beat out KState for Clark but it would be great if they did.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Very true. Naz doesn't contribute offensively (at least right now) and he has been pretty bad from 3 pt range in big 12 minus 1 three pointer (huge one at that) but his leadership is solid on the court. However, I'd rather see SDW get a chance, Naz has been very ineffective offensively and just throws up 3s from like 30 feet. His shooting slump is worse than Matt's by far. Would like to see what SDW could do in some real game time just for giggles, its not like Naz is going out and giving us 12 points a game anyways.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
See: Vaughn @ Hilton with Michigan in town.

8umf4OZ.gif

Vaughn who? Don't recall any Vaughns.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Very true. Naz doesn't contribute offensively (at least right now) and he has been pretty bad from 3 pt range in big 12 minus 1 three pointer (huge one at that) but his leadership is solid on the court. However, I'd rather see SDW get a chance, Naz has been very ineffective offensively and just throws up 3s from like 30 feet. His shooting slump is worse than Matt's by far. Would like to see what SDW could do in some real game time just for giggles, its not like Naz is going out and giving us 12 points a game anyways.

This is why I'm glad we have SDW on the team. With how streaky MT and Naz have been, it will be nice to have a 3rd option to find the hot hand.

BigCojones

Aug 24, 2009
Ankeny
My biggest want is Austin Grandstaff. We need a guy that can fill it up from 3 and burn you to the hoop if you try to guard him one on one. Fred could really use this guy on miss matches.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron