Who ends the Season with more W's

Does Iowa or ISU end the season with more wins?

• Total voters

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
That didnt answer my question. Why doesnt have Prohm have more than 6 guys he can depend on?
He does? He has 8 players who average over 18MPG, 9 players who have averaged more than 10 MPG, and a 10th with 9MPG? Did my explanation for why 6 players got the bulk of the minutes last night not help clarify why, or did you just choose not to comprehend it on purpose?

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
That didnt answer my question. Why doesnt have Prohm have more than 6 guys he can depend on?
Somebody already answered this question (which you of course ignored to troll). They played their best players for the majority of the game which gave them a fighting chance in the end. They play others, they aren't as close in the game.

They lost to a better team in arguably the toughest arena in the nation.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
He does? He has 8 players who average over 18MPG, 9 players who have averaged more than 10 MPG, and a 10th with 9MPG? Did my explanation for why 6 players got the bulk of the minutes last night not help clarify why, or did you just choose not to comprehend it on purpose?
Like I mentioned above, it purposely avoided your answer. Trolls gon troll.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Only having 6 capable players isnt a good recipe for success. I never said he should be playing 11 guys. Try and keep up.

I don't view my inability to figure out why you're here or what angle you're going to troll next as not keeping up, but I'm enjoying you continuing to take the time to look up ISU stats to feed your obsession while claiming you're just here for the Iowa talk. Good work!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
So why didnt Prohm build up a little bit of depth? Its not going to go well if 6 guys continue to play 189 of the 200 minutes every night.
Well considering it isn't the same 6 guys playing those minutes every night (Young only played 15 minutes last night and Beverly didn't play at all; Talley played 25 minutes against OSU).

But I'm not sure what that has to do with the question I was responding to; why Prohm supposedly can't lead his players in crunch time.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Seven different players have played over 20 minutes in a conference game. Two others (Lewis 2, Long 1) have had at least one game with 10 or more minutes in a conference game. Having to go iron man with 6 last night had everything to do with Young's foul trouble, the tightness of the game and poor matchups for the rest of our bench.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Watching ToE fans trying to tell us our team is bad is just painful. Y'all still rebuilding from the Lick era... What, eight years ago now?

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
Yeahbuddy, I think you need to start drinking heavily. It's obvious you are having a really hard time dealing with the fact that Iowa sucks and it's really not going to get much better.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Yeahbuddy, I think you need to start drinking heavily. It's obvious you are having a really hard time dealing with the fact that Iowa sucks and it's really not going to get much better.

He'd have to watch a couple full games of theirs first. It seems he has seen more of our games than I have this year. I admit, I have only seen bits and pieces of several games and only a few complete ones due to kids' stuff.

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
He'd have to watch a couple full games of theirs first. It seems he has seen more of our games than I have this year. I admit, I have only seen bits and pieces of several games and only a few complete ones due to kids' stuff.
I've wasted my time watching a couple of Iowa games. They really don't look good or like they care.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

This has been a real soul crushing year for dan/terry. This was finally the year they were going to be better than Iowa State, which is all that really matters to him.

Then reality, and he will never be able to recover from this one. So this is all he has in his meaningless life. It’s going to get worse before it gets better with him.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Im voting for Iowa only because the Big 10 is a complete dumpster fire of mediocrity. Its pretty much impossible not to get 4 or 5 wins in that conference. Iowa State will need to pull off some big upsets in the toughest conference in the nation to catch Iowa.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron