Who ends the Season with more W's

Does Iowa or ISU end the season with more wins?

• Total voters

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
You've been watchin, huh?

I watched the 2nd half last night. Watched about 5 minutes of the OSU game and none of the Texas game.

You do realize you can gather this information in about 5 minutes by using the game logs on various websites on the internet, right?

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I watched the 2nd half last night. Watched about 5 minutes of the OSU game and none of the Texas game.

You do realize you can gather this information in about 5 minutes by using the game logs on various websites on the internet, right?

Thoughts on Lard and Wigginton from what you've seen so far this year?

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis

giphy.gif

Reactions: jmkc12

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Thoughts on Lard and Wigginton from what you've seen so far this year?

Wigginton is really good, which I said he would be leading up to this season. Lard is pretty raw.

Is there any concern Wigginton leaves for the NBA after this year?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wigginton is really good, which I said he would be leading up to this season. Lard is pretty raw.

Is there any concern Wigginton leaves for the NBA after this year?

You said Iowa's backcourt would be better than ISU's this year leading up to this season...

I don't think so. I think he's a two and done.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

clonetil01

Nov 23, 2009
I think the football team has more conference wins than both of them, has that ever happened?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Why cant Prohm lead his team during crunch time? How much has ISU been outscored by in the last 4 minutes of the game and OT's in their last 3 games?
Did you even see the end of that game? Those players were physically and mentally exhausted. I was frustrated with the turnovers and mental mistakes, but I understood why they were happening. They used so much energy coming back again and again; they just didn't have it in them for one more push. That is what happens when you have a short bench to begin with and then the injury bug hits your squad.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Did you even see the end of that game? Those players were physically and mentally exhausted. I was frustrated with the turnovers and mental mistakes, but I understood why they were happening. They used so much energy coming back again and again; they just didn't have it in them for one more push. That is what happens when you have a short bench to begin with and then the injury bug hits your squad.

So why didnt Prohm build up a little bit of depth? Its not going to go well if 6 guys continue to play 189 of the 200 minutes every night.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
So why didnt Prohm build up a little bit of depth? Its not going to go well if 6 guys continue to play 189 of the 200 minutes every night.
If you watched the 2nd half last night like you said you did, you'd know that if CSP were to take any of those guys out we wouldn't have even been in the game at the end. Kansas went on some momentum shifting runs, and the only way we had a chance of combating it was keeping our scorers in there.

I know you're looking for faults, but there is certainly a reason why they were all gassed and not much bench play happened in the second half.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
If you watched the 2nd half last night like you said you did, you'd know that if CSP were to take any of those guys out we wouldn't have even been in the game at the end. Kansas went on some momentum shifting runs, and the only way we had a chance of combating it was keeping our scorers in there.

I know you're looking for faults, but there is certainly a reason why they were all gassed and not much bench play happened in the second half.

That didnt answer my question. Why doesnt have Prohm have more than 6 guys he can depend on?