Who do you "dislike" the most in conference?

Who is your most "hated" team in the conference?

• A&M

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Baylor

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Kansas

Votes: 65 36.3%
  • K-State

Votes: 30 16.8%
  • Mizzou

Votes: 32 17.9%
  • OU

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Oklahoma St.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Texas

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Texas Tech

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
Exactly. I clearly remember their fans expecting not only to beat us in Ames without RG3 in 2009, but to blow us out. They didn't think there was a chance they could lose to us. The whole situation made for great comedy.

And KU fans may be insufferably arrogant, but with their seven straight conference titles I can't blame them.
I don't get where their arrogance comes from either. They pretty much suck at life.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
This poll is obviously fixed because everyone knows that there are ten teams left in the conference but there are only nine options to pick from...

:jimlad:

Yes13

Oct 9, 2009
A&M deserves more hate in this poll. They're weird ("traditions"), stupid (SECede), and very annoying (male whooping cheerleaders).

KillBilly

Jul 2, 2010
Dallas, TX
A&M deserves more hate in this poll. They're weird ("traditions"), stupid (SECede), and very annoying (male whooping cheerleaders).
You must be in Mensa. It's no accident that every university in Texas hates the freaks and geeks of A&M.

aggiecrowd01.jpg

aggs-1.jpg

0UndyGuys1.jpg

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
At the end of the day... I dislike every single school that we compete against in the Big XII. There are slight variations in the level of hatred toward each of them but all in all there is a degree of hatred towards them all. Yes.... even Baylor. They may suck at life in general but that doesn't exclude them from my scorn. That loss they handed us in 2005 (which for all purposes was self inflicted) still pisses me off and for that I hate them.

I'm with you there. Time for CFH and CPR to start winning a ton...and win some more. All these schools would bail on us in a second....so we need to take it too them here and now in the 2011-12 FB and MBB seasons; especially in the climate our conference is currently in. Time to make a name for ourselves....and I feel that both the FB and BB teams have good enough talent to do both and make noise.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
KU is high on the list...their fanbase got real cocky real quick when it came to football. Some butthole made a youtube video mocking Paul Rhoads for holding tryouts his 1st year, and calling for ISU to be kicked out of the conference.

The thing is, most every program in the nation has a try out day. USC & Auburn held try outs around the same time that video was made. DUH! Who isn't going to go turn some rocks over for a day to see what they can find.
Interestingly enough, that guy doesn't post youtube videos anymore.

Texas is tops on the list. They all think they are the big swinging ****s that run college football. 5-7 with 3 straight losses to the real forlorn 3 was probably karma at work.
Considering what happened to Texas last year, I think there's still blood in the water. Baylor, KSU, and ISU aren't going to be afraid of Texas this fall.

Texas is light years ahead of everyone else in terms of who I want ISU to beat this season.

KSUcat

Sep 27, 2009
Glad to see a lot of you hate KU and their fans as well. The arrogance amongst their fanbase is unbelievable.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Fanbase: Baylor, and it's not even close. Baylor fans suck, period. They are poor hosts, and aloof/arrogant for absolutely no reason.

Team: OU. Mostly because of Stoops/the fact that we haven't beaten them in FB in 20 years. I've met a few OU fans, and never had any trouble. Nice folks for the most part.

Internet Fans: A&M. I had a great time in College Station, and was treated very well. This was in 2009, however. Their SEC psychosis is getting really, really old.