Who do you "dislike" the most in conference?

Who is your most "hated" team in the conference?

• A&M

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Baylor

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Kansas

Votes: 65 36.3%
  • K-State

Votes: 30 16.8%
  • Mizzou

Votes: 32 17.9%
  • OU

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Oklahoma St.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Texas

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Texas Tech

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
1. Texas- Arrogance/Annoying
2. Kansas- Arrogance/Annoying
3. Oklahoma- Bob Stoops
4. KSU- ISU keeps blowing all those close games.

Non-Conference
1 (tie). Nebraska and Iowa
2. Auburn (Chizik)
3. Boise State ("Dislike" their fans, blue turf, and players)
4. Big 10
5. SEC

Last edited:

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
1. Kansas
2. K-State
I don't think these two teams would have been at the top of my list 5 years ago, but the way we have lost football games to these two teams in the last 5-6 years just ticks me off.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
After what went down this last year, I'm really beginning to hate A&M. I can understand the Texas talk of looking around because they do bring in a lot more money than what they get from the conference. But, A&M fans are acting like they deserve everything that Texas gets. Their fans act like they are god's gift to sports, yet other than women's basketball they haven't really done a whole lot lately. Perhaps we would be better off just telling them to go to the SEC. Then their fanbase will see whether that invitation does exist.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
A&M has really lowered themselves in my eyes with their constant SEC drivel.

K-State still takes the cake for me though because...well they suck.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
KSU for football. Snyder did bad bad things to ISU in Manhattan

Agreed. It is almost like people think he is some nice guy just because he has one foot in the grave already. He is an evil, evil, evil old man that must be destroyed. :arghh::arghh::arghh:

images

Reactions: CtownCyclone

gwoodclone

Jul 11, 2007
Now that Nebraska is gone I don't have anybody in the conference I truly, passionately hate. But K-State would probably be the closest. Baylor would probably be #2. I can't stand Scott Drew. And their fanbase is astoundingly arrogant for a school that has been that worthless and last won a bowl game when I was 2 years old.

flander1649

Apr 20, 2006
Kansas City
Visit site
1. KU - They are the devil
2. OU - Bob Stoops is a D**che
3. MU - fans need to get off their high horse getting as bad as Iowa
4. KSU - Bill Synder see Bob stoops comment
5. A&M - Stop b!tching
6. Tech - that place sucks
7. Baylor - see Tech
8. Texas - They are texas who cares they are already richer then everyone no need to worry about it.
9. OSU - Their just there.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Nebraska and Iowa are still my two most hated teams. I just went with Kansas, but maybe I should have went with K-State since we should have beat them the last few years. I really don't "hate" any Big12 school now that Nebraska is gone.

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
For me it is far and away Missouri.

Norm Stewart was a cheater. Quin Snyder was a ******. The Antlers are the lowest class of fans in all of sports.

I can't think of one athlete at that school that I've ever cheered for.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Nebraska and Iowa are still my two most hated teams. I just went with Kansas, but maybe I should have went with K-State since we should have beat them the last few years. I really don't "hate" any Big12 school now that Nebraska is gone.

I feel the same way, the thing was I used to be forced to cheer for the other teams when the played the Huskers so I didn't really like any of them but didn't totally hate them either. I lived in Missouri for a few years and got really sick of their fans so I'd have to say they'll be the favorite to take of the least liked role.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
"4. Mizzou
There's no Z in Missouri. These ****** have never had anything good to say about ISU, especially at Big 12 tourney time. Oh, and the fact they too wanted to bail on the conference. F Mizzou. Now they act like, oh..nothing happened. What was that one guy's name in hoops, Sutherland i think? He played there like 8 years....just call him Jess Settles. Billy Tubbs still sucks too."

Billy Tubbs? The same Billy Tubbs that coached OKLAHOMA?

Norm Stewart...sorry, my bad. I was cranky and hungry when I wrote that. :shocked:

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Now that Nebraska is gone I don't have anybody in the conference I truly, passionately hate. But K-State would probably be the closest. Baylor would probably be #2. I can't stand Scott Drew. And their fanbase is astoundingly arrogant for a school that has been that worthless and last won a bowl game when I was 2 years old.

I think it's funny that most of the time they have a meltdown when they lose to us in football. I guess they don't understand ISU has a winning percentage against them.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Agreed. It is almost like people think he is some nice guy just because he has one foot in the grave already. He is an evil, evil, evil old man that must be destroyed. :arghh::arghh::arghh:

images

Every time I see Bill Snyder, I will immediately and forever recall this image. Thanks for brightening my day!

I voted K-State as well, although Misery is a close second. If I think about it too long, I'd talk myself into changing my vote for them. Guess in a tie for first, I'm using the alphabet to decide my most hated!

gwoodclone

Jul 11, 2007
I think it's funny that most of the time they have a meltdown when they lose to us in football. I guess they don't understand ISU has a winning percentage against them.

Exactly. I clearly remember their fans expecting not only to beat us in Ames without RG3 in 2009, but to blow us out. They didn't think there was a chance they could lose to us. The whole situation made for great comedy.

And KU fans may be insufferably arrogant, but with their seven straight conference titles I can't blame them.

MrPeske

Apr 11, 2006
downtown Des Moines
I've never liked Baylor, their whole baptist churchiness creeps me out. Branch Davidians cr@pola

Tx Tech with the bell ringer guy is not a pleasant image. They live on the moon

OSU fans, I sat in their section back when we played Big Country in the Big 8 bball championship. They were total hicks & very straight. I felt like Charlie Brown in the Great Pumpkin Patch. They said they enjoy us ISUUuu fans, that we liked to party but that they were from the bible belt & the OU fans swoooooore (used profanity).... We replied that we were from the Grain Belt, hops & barley...

Really, we are fortunate to have great fans & to complete against all of these folks. College f'n rocks & like music, sports can provide a common ground.

F those kHawks too

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
At the end of the day... I dislike every single school that we compete against in the Big XII. There are slight variations in the level of hatred toward each of them but all in all there is a degree of hatred towards them all. Yes.... even Baylor. They may suck at life in general but that doesn't exclude them from my scorn. That loss they handed us in 2005 (which for all purposes was self inflicted) still pisses me off and for that I hate them.