Which ISU program will be most exciting

Which will add the most excitement next year?

• FB

Votes: 78 50.0%
  • MBB

Votes: 36 23.1%
  • WBB

Votes: 26 16.7%
  • Wrestling

Votes: 16 10.3%

• Total voters

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
Nothing beats a college football Saturday so I went with football. Men's hoops are a very close second but it's tough right now to get real excited. I think at this time next year McDermott will have us very excited for the program for the first time in a few years.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Re: Which ISU program will be most exciting--`

I think G-Mac will have sucess with the BB program but the advancment in the last 2 years has been slow. WIth the FB program you could see them get better EVERY week (except the Texas game). If they progress like that next year we will be in for a treat.

Frankly, we have not advanced in the last two years with a losing record. Frankly we did not advance in football last year with 3 wins. Frankly, Twister Sisters advanced. Frankly, we slipped in wrrstling last year compared to the previous year. Frankly, we advanced in hockey. This message is dedicated to all Franks. Friends

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
MBB, because I'm excited with all of the new recruits and I love HILTON!
FB, a close second bc i simply love college football season and tailgating.
Wrestling third, bc i really don't pay very close attention until nationals, and we are so close to getting a NC.
WBB fourth, bc I don't pay much attention until post season, but they have a good shot at making a good run in the tourny next year.

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
Men's hockey... Top 10 finish at Nationals last year with 0 seniors and 3 juniors... that sounds like a team to beat next year!

As for the other Cyclone teams. I'm excited about all of them. Twisted sisters didn't lose many players this year, wrestling will be strong, and the start of something good for both football and basketball.

I told my family that I would come back to the states when the Cyclones started winning... well, I'm coming back to Iowa, so they are going to start winning. Should be a good year, look forward to meeting all of you at some tailgates next year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron