Where do we go with our last 3-4 Schollies?

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Heck I love ISU with all my heart but had I had an offer from Miami I would have been there without even thinking about it.

Obviously a different Miami though. That was a dominant, #1 team for years playing in a national spotlight. Now they are just an average team in an average conference that is lucky to draw 20k fans for a game.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
And Nebraska. And we got guys to switch from Missouri and Cincinnati. We may even get a few more.

Dumb post is dumb.

Convincing a kid from Florida to choose you over a soon to be irrelevant Big East school is one thing. Also, getting a kid to flip that was about 20 miles away is also not something that seems that out of the ordinary. Oh, and nice" and we may get other kids to flip" comment. How insightful. Stick to burger flipping, ingrate.

Cyclonic1

Aug 7, 2012
Sun City, AZ
First of all thanks for putting this list together - rep for that. I like our chances with Madison from his visit comments later in this thread. Since we are among the worst programs at getting to the QB I would like to see us get an aggressive DE who with Coe can help us get some sacks.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Heck I love ISU with all my heart but had I had an offer from Miami I would have been there without even thinking about it.

Curt, why?

1. The football tradition?
2. The quality of the education?
3. The location in South Florida?

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Convincing a kid from Florida to choose you over a soon to be irrelevant Big East school is one thing. Also, getting a kid to flip that was about 20 miles away is also not something that seems that out of the ordinary. Oh, and nice" and we may get other kids to flip" comment. How insightful. Stick to burger flipping, ingrate.

None of your gibberish makes sense. Try following along a little better next time. Oh and nice" job insult attempt". That's usually what idiots resort to when they can't think of anything better to say.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron