Where are the Gophers?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
yeah... ive seen maybe one minnesota fan, in the airport. tons of cyclones at our hotel. was in our room last night and heard some 'cyclone....power' going on across the hotel.

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
At the Arizona Grand Resort I have seen one Gopher, and I only saw one at the airport when leaving

Old guy with a Gopher hat and a bunch of pins? That is the only one I keep seeing here, I have seen more Hawks than Gophers so far this trip.

gopherluv

Dec 7, 2009
do those 1000 include the UM band?

that's what i heard....the band AND cheerleaders. (i could be wrong though)

it wouldn't surprise me. there is absolutely no hype for this game. i didn't even know what time the game was at until a few minutes ago. i've traveled to bowls in the past but the university was promoting the game. i've never seen apathy like this.

EJ4CY

Feb 11, 2007
Lenexa KS
At the Arizona Grand there are about 750 Staters. 5 Gophers, 4 Boise Staters, and really old hawkey fan in a pear tree

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
the goofers are in some toilet stall with some ugly u of iowa
putas.