Where are the Gophers?

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Walking around down here I have seen one person wearing a Minnesota shirt. I have seen well over 100 Clones. Looks like we traveled well from what I see!

Lets go Clones!

CyFan987

Jan 8, 2008
Waco, TX
Walking around down here I have seen one person wearing a Minnesota shirt. I have seen well over 100 Clones. Looks like we traveled well from what I see!

Lets go Clones!
I've been thinking the same thing, very few here. Nearly everyone at our hotel are Cyclones, i've seen one gopher

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
at my hotel lol
I'm at the fiesta inn resort and there are a decent amount of gophers plus the band and cheerleaders

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Wow. There may be more rubes in the stadium wearing Hawkeye logos than Gopher logos.

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
I'm at the Homewood suites. Nice place. Where is everyone going tonight? Not sure about the rawhide wesern theme restaurant

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
I'm at University Inn. I'm on Mill Avenue, across the street from campus, and half a block from University Avenue. AND it was super cheap. Winner.

Unfortunately, I'm here by myself. Where is everybody going tonight? I need dinner still, and I'm definitely up for bars/clubs/other kinds of drinking tonight. Would love to meet up with other Cyclones, especially fellow students. Let me know!

Also, when do they stop sellng alcohol in stores here?

Tailgaters: the motel owner told me that the parking lot on Mill (between University and 10th) is a HUGE tailgating spot. Has anyone heard about opening time for that? Anyone tailgating there? It's across the street from my place.

flinkpoyd01

Sep 27, 2009
SLC, UT
Anyone at the pep rally catch the one minnesota fan there? WTF? he was being interviewed by WOI. and taking a LOT of **** by isu fans :jimlad:

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
all of the goofers will be in their norwegian bars eating
lutefisk.goofers do not travel very well as they like tostay in their holes when it is cold and strormy.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron