What's on your menu for the game Saturday?

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Then I'd be confused because the only thing I've seen you mention is vodka. People who want to enjoy alcohol drink whiskey.

I think when he says he wants to enjoy the alchol, I think he's really saying he wants to enjoy the fruit juice, sugar syrup, gummy worms, and other poofter things that vodka drinkers enjoy mixing with their alcohol.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
I'll likely be grabbing something to go on the way home from my middle son's basketball game. I'll have to fire up the DVR and resist the urge to load up CF to avoid the score.

I'll probably be having some of the below which has become my ISU MBB beer this season (only weird if it doesn't work).

8bitpaleBIG.jpg

Probably not too much because shortly after the game I'll be leaving to go coach my oldest son's basketball game and I probably can't say I'm impersonating the guy from Hoosier's by showing up drunk.

aute19

Sep 30, 2011
It's at 11, so I gotta consider breakfast.

One pound of Fareway bacon supplemented by Rum & Coke.

CyGOLFR

Nov 8, 2010
Casey's breakfast pizza at 9AM, cherry AMP and a 750 of absolut for the game, then hitting the West Glen bars to troll hot blondes

EDIT: bar hopping after the win

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
Fresh garden salad with a light balsamic vinaigrette, a vanilla greek yogurt and a peach nectarine smoothie.

......to which CF promptly tells me to GTFO.

Chili and Bud Heavy it is!

Deanster

Mar 3, 2012
Keg of Busch Light, Smoked ribs, cheesy potatoes, lil smokies, buffalo chicken dip, and other tasty things.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
(Titos) bloody in the morning for breakfast.
Yeungling at gamtime for lunch.
(Pearl cucumber) Moscow mule for victory desert.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron