Whas has happened to Pace Extra Mild Salsa?

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
It really makes a taco pop.
Hell yeah. I guess it's a white people thing. People around here tend to get offended by my homemade tacos because "those aren't real tacos!" haha. But then they try them and say they are good. Gringo tacos is what I call them.

And speaking of things that are not available... someone mail me some Cookie's BBQ sauce and Pizza Ranch med-bread!

Reactions: NWICY

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Just buy tomatoes and let her gnaw on them. Throw her a couple pieces of onion every now and boom! Extra mild salsa!!

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
My wife loves that stuff. Over the past couple of years, it has disappeared everywhere. Even the few places that used to carry it a year or so ago no longer do. Anyone know what the story is which this? It couldn't have been that unpopular, I am sure there are a few people like my wife with sensitive stomachs who still like salsa.
Also, bring back Doritos 3ds. Just in case you get in touch with the right people.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones423

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
I found some at Hy-Vee yesterday.

817yMsCafkL._SL1500_.jpg

cb1030

Oct 6, 2017
I do all the cooking in my household and now my wife barely notices when I add hobinaro to dishes.

On a side note, last time I grabbed some hobinaros from the produce department some lady screamed at me that I was basically about to erupt into flames because I grabbed them with my hands. People, the hot part is on the inside.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Pace Extra Mild would have been too spicy for my mother. I never had any sort of spicy food until I left home because she didn't like anything like that.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
It disappeared because it sucked.

I take that back, it was pretty rockin in 1988 when it was the only salsa available. There are only about 10,000 options available now that put Pace to shame.

yeah, but most of those new salsas are maDe in New York City!

Reactions: Macloney

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
I do all the cooking in my household and now my wife barely notices when I add hobinaro to dishes.

On a side note, last time I grabbed some hobinaros from the produce department some lady screamed at me that I was basically about to erupt into flames because I grabbed them with my hands. People, the hot part is on the inside.
You should try habanero peppers....

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
My wife loves that stuff. Over the past couple of years, it has disappeared everywhere. Even the few places that used to carry it a year or so ago no longer do. Anyone know what the story is which this? It couldn't have been that unpopular, I am sure there are a few people like my wife with sensitive stomachs who still like salsa.

Try the baby food aisle. Or the place they have the nursing supplies. Wherever estrogen levels are highest... :)