Wesley Johnson is amazing

ironsam

Nov 20, 2009
Re: Wesley and Cuse killing Barnes future team...

I am sorry that he chose to leave ISU, for whatever reason. There is no doubt that he and Craig together, and the rest of the players on this year's team would have been an outstanding ISU team, perhaps the best ever.

I don't think they would have been the best ISU team ever.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
This was a "no win" on the Betting Board. A ton of credits were lost by those who voted for NC! Almost no one bet on Syracuse. I couldn't stomach betting for either to win.

Reactions: LindenCy

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Iowa state was said like 100 times during this game.

They just mentioned him as an Iowa State transfer on the ESPN highlight show at halftime of the Boise State football game. Geez, can't they just let it go. Do people watching highlights really need to hear that?

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

That's all. I still wish we had an animated one of these.

Last edited:

wdmclone

Apr 11, 2006
WJ

Are we going to have to endure WJ posts for every game that Syracuse plays this year? The kid is good, he's going to have a lot of big games this year. I'm tired of hearing about him on this board, he screwed us. He is a mental midget. We would have been a tourney team last year with him and obviously we would be a top 10 team this year with him. Forget about him, don't post about him and I think most Cyclone fans would agree with me, we don't want to hear about him. He is a quitter, screw him. Let's hope we meet up with the Cuse in the tourney and beat the hell out of them. What purpose does it serve to come on here and say, 'WJ is really good" and blah, blah, blah?

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
He is good. Wow. Thanks for the update. The sky is blue also (usually ;) ). I don't know why people feel the need to stir up junk for no reason on here. We have a football and men's and women's basketball team we can be proud of and are in for some good times, not to mention top 10 wrestling and volleyball. Let's focus on that.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
I die a little bit inside every time I hear Wesley Johnson and Iowa State mentioned in the same sentance. **** Vitale killed me tonight.

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006
I feel I owe Wesley an apology. I was ****** when he left. I didn't realize he was just moving aside so we could fill the team out with Gilstrap who is a better fit for ISU.

Thank you Wesley for being gracious enough to stand aside for Gilstrap to put this team over the top. Your leaving did wonders for the advancement of ISU mens basketball back to a Big 12 contender.

Talent-wise, I'd take WJ over Gilstrap. WJ has a better all-around game. Chemistry-wise, I'd rather not have that POS on the team though.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Talent-wise, I'd take WJ over Gilstrap. WJ has a better all-around game. Chemistry-wise, I'd rather not have that POS on the team though.

WJ is a LOT better than Gilstrap, but he's also a different kind of player. Gilstrap is a much better slasher off the dribble IMO, but WJ's jump shot is a ton better. I haven't been very impressed with Gilstrap's shooting ability thus far, but I think he's pressing too much right now.

Add WJ to our current team, and we're probably better than Syracuse though IMO. I think we'd be top 10 for sure. But WJ is getting WAY more press playing for Syracuse.... so in the end he probably made a good decision to go there. As much as it hurts to say... he probably made a good decision for himself. ISU just isn't Syracuse when it comes to national attention.