We will beat Texas this weekend.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Hell, I'm drink with you all too.

I'm making Iowa State my stone-cold lock to upset Texas.

(Just remember, I have yet to score in the Top Dog competition after entering every single week so far).

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
Our only win was against a **** poor Iowa team in JTS, in which we couldn't put a TD on the board.

Don't get me wrong, we will play Texas tough and they aren't very good but I'm gonna have to see it to believe it. I've got very little faith in our offense right now.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
To welcome our visitors from the state Texas I offically declare this Saturday's game The Iowa State Cyclones versus the Texas Longhorns "TEXAS FIFTH DAY" all who want to part-take will be drinking a texas fifth of something aka 1.75 liters.

That'll get "y'all" nice and "rowdy"

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Our only win was against a **** poor Iowa team in JTS, in which we couldn't put a TD on the board.

Don't get me wrong, we will play Texas tough and they aren't very good but I'm gonna have to see it to believe it. I've got very little faith in our offense right now.

Leave... Just Leave...

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO

I had started a response in agreement with you, talking about how we were not able to put up many points on a bad Husker defense this last weekend.

Then I remembered, we played Tech on Saturday (another averageish defense our offense did little against). I guess that shows how much I'm already blocking things out.

Could this team beat Texas? Yeah, if they played outta their minds. I'll be cheering for that but knowing it's not likely. Bass has been a lone bright spot on offense - maybe he can put this team on his back.

As for fans being asked to leave for having realistic expectations...

:SLEEP:

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I had started a response in agreement with you, talking about how we were not able to put up many points on a bad Husker defense this last weekend.

Then I remembered, we played Tech on Saturday (another averageish defense our offense did little against). I guess that shows how much I'm already blocking things out.

Could this team beat Texas? Yeah, if they played outta their minds. I'll be cheering for that but knowing it's not likely. Bass has been a lone bright spot on offense - maybe he can put this team on his back.

As for fans being asked to leave for having realistic expectations...

You Leave also.

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I have a thirst.....and the only help is 'Clone Coolaid

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
First play---bomb to blythe TOUCHDOWN!!!!

First play - Scales up the middle for no gain.

Followed by a run to the right for a loss of one.

Followed by a run to the left for a gain of ten.

4th and 1, punt.

Sorry, just had to.... :biglaugh:

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
I'm on board, finally get to come to a game this week and hunt for the other CFers and introduce myself, so I know we will win, we just have to. Might be the only game my work schedule allows this year so what better way than to wear my #37 jersey and have Shaggy win it with a late FG.

*I will wear the jersey tucked in if Brian wears the sweatshirt tucked into the snowpants.*

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! OHHHHHHHHHH!

Cyclones 45
Longhorns 21

In the words of Cartman speaking to Clyde: When Hitler rose to power there were a lot of people who just stopped playing. You know who those people were? The French! Are you French, Clyde?

Let's not be French on this one, we need to support every week like we are unbeaten.

Rep for the 1st person that knows what episode I am referring to...

chiefsnclones

Sep 30, 2007
First play---bomb to blythe TOUCHDOWN!!!!

agreed, except i say hit rj on the slant and he goes all the way...details don't matter, just get a lead early to get everybody pumped.

it can be done, colt mccoy does not scare me at all; i think he will help us actually

ISU +2 in turnovers with at least one pick six

ISU 24
UT 20

hey...why not? OU and UT both lose in the same week again...