Alert: Want Coupons? Welcome Veenker to the CF Family

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I want to welcome Veenker Memorial Golf Course (in Ames) to the CF family.

You want coupons? You got it thanks to Veenker Memorial Golf Course who is offering special deals to CF readers all season long.

Check out their new ads that are now up at CycloneFanatic.com.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
So do lots of girls, so what? It's not about the course--it's about the beer you drink at the course! Plus, you know, does Cycrazy still work there?

Yes he does and I agree, Veenker is a TOUGH but fun course to play.

I look to get out there and play around sometime late this week or early next. Please go out and support them and tell them thanks for supporting CF.

S

st8

Yes he does and I agree, Veenker is a TOUGH but fun course to play.

I look to get out there and play around sometime late this week or early next. Please go out and support them and tell them thanks for supporting CF.

is angrily destroying a tee box with my driver a way of saying "thanks for supporting CF"?

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
Really awesome course, but man is it tough. That par 5 that runs along the river then dog legs right over the river always kills me!

trigger1

May 21, 2008
Ames
Really awesome course, but man is it tough. That par 5 that runs along the river then dog legs right over the river always kills me!

#16 isn't so bad. Driver in the fairway, layup to 100 yards, wedge across, routine 2 putt, easy par.

Of course it's easy to forget the times I slice driver into the river, penalty shot out, punch out, attempted layup into more trees, punch out, wedge into the river, penalty shot out, wedge it over the green, chip on, one putt for a routine 10!

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
Thanks Veenker!! Had fun today, even if the wind did hurt me today (at least, that's my excuse).