Walking Dead

bstegs

SuperFanatic
Apr 11, 2006
Champaign, IL
This probably should have been the mid-season finale.

I did like the nod to Rick losing a hand. I also felt like Michonne's bulging eye was a callback to the governor's abuse in the comics. She did have perfect teeth at the end though after having her face bludgeoned against a floor.

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
The only thing that annoyed me are the garbage people. How do you lose the ability to communicate properly?

I just play along and try to enjoy the whole tiger/ezekiel thing. You can't think very deep about walking dead or you'll start asking questions like "How does the tiger know who to attack?".
I was wondering that too. And also how no one even saw the tiger until it was basically right on top of Negan. Didn't the tiger have to run across an open area to get to him?

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
There were some good scenes and acting. Rick and Neegan, Sasha and Abraham, Eugene. But I'm just kinda having trouble staying interested at this point, it feels repetitive and predictable. Looking forward to wrapping up this storyline and hopefully heading in a different direction soon? I'd love to get away from the Governor/Neegan type feuds that take two seasons.

The gun battle choreography was just silly. Basically just a bunch of separate shots of characters standing in the open firing guns, many of them random and not tying into the context of the overall battle. It seemed like they had to get 1-2 shots of each character showing up as the hero to save the day. I was laughing at how many dramatic shots of Darryl randomly firing they included... fan service.

Most interesting characters to me at this point are Dwight, Eugene, Morgan and Carrol. And the drunk guy who leads Hilltop.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Michonne lost some badassery points with me last night. She got her ass handed to her. And how does she not have a side piece or knife? Disappointing.

cyclone83

Apr 10, 2006
There were some good scenes and acting. Rick and Neegan, Sasha and Abraham, Eugene. But I'm just kinda having trouble staying interested at this point, it feels repetitive and predictable. Looking forward to wrapping up this storyline and hopefully heading in a different direction soon? I'd love to get away from the Governor/Neegan type feuds that take two seasons.

The gun battle choreography was just silly. Basically just a bunch of separate shots of characters standing in the open firing guns, many of them random and not tying into the context of the overall battle. It seemed like they had to get 1-2 shots of each character showing up as the hero to save the day. I was laughing at how many dramatic shots of Darryl randomly firing they included... fan service.

Most interesting characters to me at this point are Dwight, Eugene, Morgan and Carrol. And the drunk guy who leads Hilltop.
Saved a lot of money on walker makeup. Was Sasha the only walker in the entire episode?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX

What I found confusing was that Alexandria's people seem to be kicking ass right off the bat. 5 seconds later, they were all captured. Almost like they edited out a full 5-10 minutes of battle time. Yes, Darryl randomly shooting at imaginary targets up in the sky was hilarious.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
What I found confusing was that Alexandria's people seem to be kicking ass right off the bat. 5 seconds later, they were all captured. Almost like they edited out a full 5-10 minutes of battle time. Yes, Darryl randomly shooting at imaginary targets up in the sky was hilarious.

I know! I thought they were winning, other than rick being held captive. Then suddenly that changed. None of the fight choreography made sense.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
My god, cut the kid a break.

MadScaredIrishsetter

Yep, the one of the best thing Carl does in all the episodes and people still *****. Carl started the whole thing after Sasha came out biting.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Also, people ***** about how the tiger knew how to attack the bad guys. How does anyone keep a tiger without become tiger food in the first place? The show is based on a comic. Nothing has to make sense or be realistic. For christ's sakes, there are zombies in the show. Zombies aren't real either.

Thank god Fear the Walking Dead will be on this summer to give you people more to ***** about. It is going to be a slow couple months till that happens.

Last edited:

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Also, people ***** about how the tiger knew how to attach the bad guys. How does anyone keep a tiger without become tiger food in the first place? The show is based on a comic. Nothing has to make sense or be realistic. For christ's sakes, there are zombies in the show. Zombies aren't real either.

Thank god Fear the Walking Dead will be on this summer to give you people more to ***** about. It is going to be a slow couple months till that happens.

Don't think I'll tune in to FTWD. I watched the first seasons, but it's just too similar and redundant now.

• Agree
Reactions: The_Architect

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Anyone know what kind of gun Daryll was shooting last night. It was neat
I didn't really pay attention, but if it stood out from what everyone else was using, it was probably something from Kriss Arms.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Hey all. The little toy with the words, "I didn't know" on it. What the crap was that all about?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron