Walking Dead

CycloneWarning

Jan 14, 2008
Im hoping she takes them right before he hauls her out there, then she turns and bites his face off. Of course we wont get that lucky, but maybe she throws the Saviors off balance.

Is this a guess, or a reference to the comics?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

Its a guess, the comic portion was much different from what i remember. He brought her (well..not her) dead on purpose in the comic, didnt he? I think they are playing a different angle here.

CycloneWarning

Jan 14, 2008
Here is how I guess the season finale will unfold:

Negan and a few of his people (not their full army, just a few) show up at Alexandria and demand to come in. Rick does not want their guns taken away, so they get into a firefight with the Saviors who are just outside the gates. When it looks like the Saviors might be getting an edge, the Kingdom arrives and help turn the tide in Alexandria's favor. Negan and his people retreat and head back to their home to regroup and mount a larger attack next season. Sasha, Dwight, and Aaron's boyfriend die in the finale. End season.

Probably right, but I hope not. I don't want this storyline continuing into another season. But from the previews, clearly Negan shows up at Alexandria. I would think he is not dumb enough to attack a defended position, but who knows.

Here's hoping that Shiva gets to enjoy some Savior burgers.

kmcbrid

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
www.municipalgame.com

Its a guess, the comic portion was much different from what i remember. He brought her (well..not her) dead on purpose in the comic, didnt he? I think they are playing a different angle here.

Yeah, in the comics, it is a different character, but Negan brings that person back to Alexandria with a bag over their head. The person is dead and a walker, so when he lifts the bag off and shoves the now dead Alexandrian towards everyone, it is a shock. I could see that happening to Sasha. His whole talk on joining up could have just been a ruse and he plans to kill her and use her as an example to Rick and co.

BirdOfWar

May 3, 2010
Central Iowa
So do we still have no idea who the person in those boots was that originally saw Ricky get all the guns off that boat? I didn't hear it very well, but I thought the trash heap leader mentioned that person that saw them then went and made a deal with Negan, did I hear that right?

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Ok, so we're basically back to square one.
Ricks people vs Negan.
This entire season basically did a complete circle.
I mean come on, at least kill Negan in the finale.

Reactions: cycloneworld

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Im not getting the hate for this episode. I actually liked it.

I liked the episode but as cyclonedave said, we are basically back to square one so essentially this season was a giant waste outside of Negan making Rick his ***** (for 3/4 of the season).

Like I've mentioned here before, I think the series could use an end date. Even if its 3-4 more seasons, that gives the writers a framework for getting the story told. Otherwise we have filler seasons like this one.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I feel they could have done it a little better than Maverick and crew running around the corner guns blazing and somehow no good guy is shot in process. Just good old fashion western where no one can aim. No one hits a huge tiger that is right in front of all their guns. I watched the whole scene and laughed a bit with the thought "I don't believe you"
I feel like they got lazy writing this episode. The whole tone of the end of the episode is not The Walking Dead.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
The only thing that annoyed me are the garbage people. How do you lose the ability to communicate properly?

I just play along and try to enjoy the whole tiger/ezekiel thing. You can't think very deep about walking dead or you'll start asking questions like "How does the tiger know who to attack?".

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Not very good. With so much good Sunday night TV going on, you'd have to think they will start losing viewers. I know I don't have a strong desire to watch this season all over again next year.

CycloneWarning

Jan 14, 2008
If they were going to have Sasha miss on biting Negan they could have had her at least bite Simon's face off. I want to see him dead so badly

Or Eugene. At least a decent character.

A little disappointed in the ending (non-ending), but when watching the show, when the gal said "We win", I knew the garbage pail kids were going to turn on Alexandria.

Overall, I am satisfied. I thought the Abraham/Sasha scenes were well done, and the last monologue by Maggie was very nice. Good to see bad ass Carol without having to listen to her much.

Whar Gregory?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron